You're All I Know -Chapter 1

You're All I Know (Jalex) 

**8 Years later** Based off of 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Jack's pov]

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? how about now? Are we now? Oh how about--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JACK WE ARE NOT THERE YET" Matt yelled. I pouted and sunk into the couch of the tour bus. 

Alex came out of the bunk room with Ronnie basically attached to his arm. Alex was chuckling at me while Ronnie just smiled. I smiled at the, "How about now?" I whispered, glancing at Matt. 

"JACK!" Flyzik got off the couch and ran towards me. 

"Oh shit!" I yelled and pushed Alex in front of me. I ran to the back lounge and shut the door and locked it. 

"What the hell?" Astrid looked up from her phone. 

"Don't piss off or open that door for Flyzik." I pointed to the door, which Matt was pounding on. I heard Rian and Alex laughing. Zack and Astrid sat on the couch and laughed too. I never failed to amuse these guys. 

I sat on the couch across from them. "Jack get your ass out here! I will break your favorite guitar!" Flyzik yelled through the closed door. My eyes widened. 

"NO!!!" I screamed while running out of the back lounge. As soon as I stepped foot out of the lounge I got tackled to the ground by Flyzik. "Now. Shut up!" He pleaded. I chuckled and agreed. I walked out into the front lounge where I saw Ronnie attempting to kiss Alex. Alex looked like he was being 'oblivious' but really he was just ignoring her. I rolled my eyes at them, it's been 8 years and I'm still not used to this. 

"Could y'all not try and suck each other's faces off during this tour?" I asked, it probably sounded rude but I don't care. Alex was mine 8 years ago, and now he's gone. 

"Are you jealous?" Ronnie sneered. I huffed, "Not hardly." I said looking at Alex. He looked at me with pain in his eyes. I felt a pang of regret and guiltiness hit me. 

"You sure sound like it." Ahh, Ronnie, going back to being a bitch. Nah, she's always been a bitch. 

"Will you shut up?" Alex turned to Ronnie. My eyes went wide. That was unexpected. 

"But Lex---"

"Don't fucking call me Lex. Out of all 8 years I've been with you, I hate every time you call me that. Only Jack can call me that." and here is my cue to leave. 

"I'm gonna go." I said quietly and left. How awkward. I curled up into my bunk and sighed. I guess I could take a nap. 

[Alex's pov]

"Could y'all not try and suck each other's faces off during this tour?" Jack asked seriously. I groaned internally, here we go again. 

"Are you jealous?" Ronnie shot back. I watched Jack carefully. "Not hardly." He said back with all the rudeness he had in him. I just looked down a little hurt.

"You sure sound like it." Ronnie said again. I was seriously tired of Ronnie. 8 fucking years of torture. 8 fucking years of having to be with someone I hate. 

"Will you shut up?" I looked at Ronnie as Jack's eyes went wide. Ronnie looked pissed.

"But Lex---" and that set me off. That was Jack's nick-name for me. 

"Don't fuck call me Lex. Out of all the 8 years I've been with you, I hate every time you call me that. Only Jack can call me that." I looked into her eyes with so much hate, she could probably die from the death stare. I forgot Jack was even in the room. 

"I'm gonna go." He whispered. My head snapped over into his direction as he left. 

"I really fucking hate you. You're lucky I want Jack safe, or I would so push you off this moving bus." I mumbled.

"Oh, but you wouldn't do that. Because the love of your life is in his bunk and I'm not afraid to hurt him. You don't want him unconscious do you?" She spoke with a sickly sweet voice that made my stomach churn. The thought of Jack in danger, hurt, and unconscious made me sick to my stomach. 

"Of course you wouldn't, now be a good little rock star and stop showing off. You don't know what I'm capable of." She said slowly. Before I could respond she forcefully kissed me as Astrid walked into the room. Once I managed to pull away Astrid looked annoyed. 

"You guys know Jack likes Alex, so you're going to kiss this whole tour? How fucking pathetic. Assholes." She muttered as she walked into the small kitchen to get water. 

[Jack's pov]

"YOU GUYS FUCKING READY IT'S OUR FIRST SHOW FOR THIS TOUR HELL YEAH BOOBS!" I screamed, ran, and jumped through out the bus. 

"JACK SHUT UP!" Flyzik yelled for what must've been the 100th time since I stepped foot onto the bus. When the bus parked I saw Ronnie grab Alex's hand. I rolled my eyes and ran outside acting happy and hyper.

'Just pretend to be happy. If you do, everyone will think you're okay.' I thought to myself as I ran around outside near the venue. 

"Why are you always hyper? I'm so fucking tired." Rian groaned. 

"No, you're just grumpy because Cassadee isn't here yet." I poked him in the stomach. 

When we all reached 9th grade, a year after of a confusing, rich,asshole, Alex arrived at the school, Rian met this girl named Cassadee. She was the singer for a band called "Hey Monday" and she's amazing, if I do say so myself. A few months after meeting Cassadee Rian, Zack, Alex, and I all formed All Time Low. Then of course Rian and Cassadee started to date. 

This is a little off topic, but Astrid and Zack are still together after 8 years....Thanks to me. I always rub the fact that I helped them confess their feelings towards each other in their faces. They just roll their eyes and tell me to shut up. 

I'm still the single loner of the group. 

"Yes, but I'm also tired." Rian whined. I patted him on the back and chuckled. "Young love." I sighed. 

"Young? I'm fucking older than you!" Rian slapped the back of my head jokingly. 

"Fine, Old love." I sighed. He just glared at me. 

I felt someone jump on my back. I rose an eyebrow and tried to turn around to see who. They had their legs wrapped around my waist so I was carrying them piggy back style. When I turned around and realized I wouldn't be able to see them I looked up. 

"Alex? Get the hell off of me fatass!" I whined as he laughed. I admit, it still brings butterflies to my stomach. I looked over at Ronnie who looked pissed off. I just smirked and started running around with Alex on my back. After 8 years of Alex breaking my heart by being with Ronnie, when he clearly knows I like him...I think.. We manage to still remain best friends. I just don't let my hurt expression or emotions out. 

A/N- This is how the sequel will work out okay, I'm gonna keep adding chapters, they'll just be named different (They'll all say "You're All I Know - Chapter whatever") They'll just be re-counted :)

I edited the description so the sequel description is also at the beginning if you want to check that out!