You're All I Know -Chapter 7

[Alex's pov]

"Look, Leah, I'm sorry." Jack said to her. 

I sat on the couch, watching Jack and Leah argue. Jack just broke up with her, of course he didn't say why, but I knew why. Leah wasn't taking it too well either. I guess she didn't wanna part with Jack's big bank account. Wouldn't blame her. 

"You can't just fucking date someone for so long and then just break up with them!" She threw her arms around. 

"I know, that's why I'm dumping you for someone I've liked since high school." Jack fought back. I smiled a small smile at that. 

"I bet this bitch doesn't even like you back." She scoffed. I got kind of pissed off at that. 

"Yeah, he does." He said. I can't believe he just admitted to liking a guy, wow. 

"Oh, so it's a guy? That's fucking nasty. But I doubt that bitch still wouldn't like you. He's probably just messing with you. I bet that he's---" She started to say. 

"FUCKING STOP!" I yelled, standing up in front of her. Her eyes went wide at my deep red face. 

"This isn't your argument, so stay the fuck out of it." She snapped. 

"It sort of is, FYI this bitch happens to love Jack. You're the one who was using him for his fucking money. You don't even know shit about him." I pointed out. 

"Yeah I do, I know Jacky a lot." She said in the high voice that made me want to throw up my lunch.

"What's his favorite fictional character?" I asked, putting a hand on my hip like the sassy bastard I am. 

"Uhm, Jimmy Neutron." She sounded like she was actually asking us if that was correct. 

"No. It's a tie between Finn, Jake, Jack The Skeleton, and Batman." I corrected her like it was obvious. 

She rolled her eyes and walked out of the bus. I hear Jack let out a breath of air like it was a relief to see her leave. "Why are you so relieved?" I chuckled. 

"Because, I hated that bitch." He sighed. I sat down and raised an eyebrow at him. "Then why the hell?" I chuckled even more. 

"I wanted to see if you would actually fight for me." He shrugged. I smiled at him, "Of course I would. That's really cute." I cooed. He rolled his eyes and sat down next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. 

[Zack's pov]

I laid in Astrid and I's bunk, just scrolling down my twitter notifications. I answered to some of them, mostly the ones that were completely random. I was about to put my phone to sleep when I saw I got a new notification from someone.

'@AstridsRevenge : Hey Merrick, come the fuck outsideeee I have something to show you.' It read. I smiled and shook my head, I slid my phone into my pocket and pulled a jacket on.

I walked outside to see no one was there. I looked around the darkness but didn't see anyone. 

"Astrid? Hello?" I yelled, worrying that something could be wrong. 

I was about to pull my phone out and call her when I felt like I was being hit with something. I looked down to see my shorts and my shirt were completely soaked in water. What the hell? I looked around, but still didn't see anyone. I turned around and grabbed the door handle to the bus, but it was locked and I didn't have a key. I turned back around and as soon as I did I whole bucket of ice water was being dumped on my head from above. I looked up to see Astrid, Rian, Cass, Alex, and Jack laughing their asses off. 

"What the fuck guys?" I yelled, trying to pull the soaked t-shirt off. 

"FOR THE REST OF TOUR, EACH MAN-AND WOMAN- SHALL DEFEND FOR THEMSELVES AS WE ALL DECLARE A PRANK WAR!" Jack raised his hands in enthusiasm. I chuckled and shook my head. Oh, I seek revenge. 

[Alex's pov]

I got in the shower and let the hot water hit my aching back and legs. After jumping around on stage all night you get tired and hurt a lot. 

I put a decent amount of my special shampoo in my hand. Before you ask, yes I do use L'oreal, and yes I am worth it. I lathered it through my hair, something I take pride in is my smooth hair that always looks nice. Wow, I sound conceited. I rinsed my hair and washed my body. I didn't bother putting conditioner in my hair, my shampoo is that 2in1 stuff. 

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked into the bunk room and saw everyone in lounge smiling at me. 

"You guys are freaks." I said. 

"Mmhmm." They all hummed. 

I shook my head and grabbed some clothes. I went back into the bathroom and changed. I grabbed my hair brush and started to brush my hair. I looked into the mirror to see parts of my hair dyed pink. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!???" I yelled through out the bus. 

I stomped into the lounge to see everyone laughing. "Which one of you bastards put hair dye in my L'oreal!?" I asked, raising my bottle of ruined L'oreal. 

"1. Why are you using L'oreal? That's for women. 2. It was Jack." Cass laughed next to Rian. 

"You said you wouldn't rat me out!" Jack faked the hurt look. 

"You mother fucker, I will get you back, you son of a bitch." I pointed at him and walked backwards all dramatic like. 

"You're gay with pink hair, not a murderer." Jack tried to sound serious, but failed because of the hair.

"Can't you at least let me pretend? I don't crush your dreams Jacky!" I pouted. He made an 'aww'ing sound and stood up and hugged me. 

"Truth be told, I actually like the pink hair look." He mumbled in my ear. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, Jack, we need you and Zack to work on Bass and Guitar related parts so we can write some new songs. Rian, Drums need to be done by Friday man. And Alex, we need you to write some lyrics and why the fuck is your hair pink?" Matt asked casually. 

"Blame it on the prankster over there." I pouted and pointed at Jack who was snickering. 

"Okay, if you guys are serious about this whole pranking thing, we might as well make it interesting. Whoever wins this whole thing will win something okay." Matt said again, sighing at our childish pranks, then laughed because of my pink hair. I don't know, I kind of like it.

"What will we win?" Jack asked. Hey, every word in that sentence starts with a 'W'. Cool.

"Uhm..I don't know yet, I'm working on it." Matt huffed and walked into the back lounge to get back to work. 

A/N- I wanted to try something fun or funny. Does this work out well? Do people like the prank wars thing? Idk. But this is how he got his pink hair, real story guys. Totally not fictional. (Obvious lie, I just came up with it idk) 

I didn't feel like updating because of the whole weird feeling about losing interest in things randomly and the emptiness but I did anyway because it had to be done.