You're All I Know//Gone -Chapter 2

[Jack's pov]

"Can you not flirt with my boyfriend?" Ronnie grunted to me. 

"Can you not be a slut?" Astrid retorted. I chuckled, that chick is bad ass.

"Alex! Are you just going to let your fucking cousin talk to me like that?" Ronnie screeched. 

"Yeah, why not." Alex shrugged. I started laughing really loud. I think it's funny when Ronnie and Alex get into fights. That happens really often actually.

I dropped Alex from my back, causing him to pout. I rolled my eyes, "I don't want your girlfriend getting pissy at me. See ya later." I smiled a small smile at him and walked into the venue for sound check. 

"GUESS WHO?" Someone yelled throughout the venue. I immediately turned around, Cassadee! Rian and I ran towards her, but I pushed Rian out of the way and tackled her in a hug first. Rian narrowed his eyes at me. "Hey, no stealing my girlfriend, Barakat." He said jokingly. I chuckled and stepped aside so Rian could hug her. 

I walked over the the merch table and sat next to Vinny. "Hey Jack-O, why the frown?" He asked, turning away from the boxes of shirts he was going through. 

"Just a little lonely." I sighed. Vinny shook his head, "You need to get a girl." He said. My stomach flopped, I haven't dated anyone for awhile. Not since Alex did what he did. I just couldn't. But I couldn't just be forever alone while I wait and hope Alex will come back to me. Can I? Of course not. 

"You're right." I said, groaning at the end. 

"Okay guys, you have some free time before sound check. You have exactly 2 hours. Try not to get lost, don't drink, and Jack, don't stare at people's breasts." Flyzik looked at me with seriousness. I chuckled, "Not making any promises. But I'll see you fuckers later, I'm out!" I yelled as I walked out of the venue. I smiled as the wind blew through my hair, making me feel like one of those female model's for a brand of shampoo. 

"L'oreal, because you're worth it!" I yelled as I pointed at random people. They just ushered their kids away from me, claiming or warning them to 'stay away from the lunatic who broke out of the insane asylum.'  I chuckled as some fans walked by and started to take pictures of me posing as a hair model as I walked. 

I closed my eyes, ready to strike another pose for a 14 year old who was taking pictures when someone smacked right into me. I stumbled backwards as the person fell to the sidewalk. 

"Aye, what the fuck man?" It was a girl. I chuckled and helped her up. 

"Why are you laughing?" She asked as she started to chuckle. She finally looked at my face.

"You look familiar...Do you go to my college?" She asked, thinking she got it right. 

"Uhm no, I'm in a band. All Time Low." I said. She nodded her head, she must've not listened to us that much before. 

"Leah, Leah Grace." She stretched her arm out to shake my hand. 

"Jack, Jack TheFuckingBoss Barakat." I shook her hand seriously as she laughed. Her strawberry red hair slightly falling into her face. 

"Well, I have 2 hours until sound check. Plus, I have no friends outside of the band, so wanna hang out?" I asked her. She thought for awhile before agreeing with me. 

[Alex's pov]

"You are such a bitch. 8 years, fucking 8 years. Get over it! So I said I was gay in 8th grade, being a prick and what not. Why don't you smother someone else and not me?" I crossed my arms over my chest. Ronnie and I were having our usual daily fight. We would yell back and forth about how she wants me away from Jack, and how I want her away from me and my friends. I don't even know why she wants me and not someone else, I'm not that special!

"You wanna know why I choose to smother you and not anyone else Alex? It's because you're an easy target. Your brother died, and you're still on edge over that aren't you? You were bullied after he died, you're weak. An easy target. So if I can destroy what you love, maybe I can push you over the edge." She said calmly. 

"Push me over the edge? So it's not me who you want....You want Jack." I whispered with wide eyes. For 8 years, I always thought it was me. But no, it was always Jack, she's always wanted and wants Jack. A smile spread across my face. 

"Get the fuck out, I'm breaking up with you, I'm done." I smiled. She messed up, she admitted to everything basically. 

"You really don't want Jack to get hurt do you?" She said sternly. 

"If you want Jack, you wouldn't hurt him. You would hurt me, and I'm 100% okay with that. It's worth it." I laughed at her. She rolled her eyes and walked away. 

"You'll see Alex, you'll see." She laughed without humor. 

I smiled and ran back to the bus. I plopped down on the couch, face first. Now, I just need a way to explain all of this to Jack. I can't just walk up to him and say 'Oh hey Jack, yeah you look really sexy did you know that? I've known that for 8 years. Ronnie even knows it, that's why she forced me to date her and stay away from you so she could have you eventually.' That would sound really stupid. He would probably get confused or something.

"Hey Lex, where's Ronnie?" Jack walked through the door...Fuck.

"Hey Jacky." I smiled and jumped up and hugged him. He looked taken back but then relaxed and hugged me back.

"What kind of drug are you on?" He chuckled. 

"I'm on the I-Finally-Got-Rid-Of-That-Bitch drug. It works great to brighten the mood actually." I smiled. Jack just shook his head at me. 

"So, she's gone?" He sat on the couch. 

"Yep. Gone for good. But I have to tell you something...." I trailed off. 

"Okay, what is it?" Jack looked up from the water bottle he was holding. 

A/N- *Whispers* cliff hanger......... Sorry this chapter sucked balls.