Cole X Reader - Part 40 (Your life is saved by the one you saved)

Lloyd: "How is she doing, Zane?"

Zane: "I don't know, it's only been an hour since she went into surgery. If you want, I can give you a quick peek through the window while they stitch some of her wounds up?"

All: "...Go on then."

Zane showed his friends the state you was in. And it wasn't a nice image to look at either. All sorts of hospital machinery was attached to you. Many different drips, a heart monitor, oxygen tank and some other stuff that couldn't even be named unless you're really intelligent.

Cole: "I can't look at that. It's just too sad." *Says while turning away.*

Kai: "That is one sad picture."

Zane: "I know. The doctors said you can come over at what ever time you want tomorrow."

Cole: "I can't... Just looking at her thought a monitor makes my heart melt like a camdle."

Nya: "Don't worry, Cole. We're all looking out for each other. You'll be fine."

Zane: "Sorry that this is a short call, but I've got to get going."

Lloyd: "Ok see you tomorrow Zane."

End of Phone Conversation.

"So... What time shall we go over tomorrow?" Jay asked the gang. "Twelve would probably be the best." Lloyd recommend. "Sounds good to me." Kai nodded. "I'm... gonna go to bed... It's been a stressful day and exhausted." Cole began to walk out of the room. "Ok see you tomorrow morning." Jay waved to his friend.

Time Skips to Tomorrow Morning.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." Cole invited in the person who knocked on his bedroom door. "Are you coming to visit (Y-N) or just staying at home today?" Jay peeked his head around to door. "...Fine... But if I want to leave, I'm leaving... Just seeing her last night when Zane Facetimed us was a struggle." Cole rolled off his bed and slipped a jacket and a pair of shoes on. "You'll be fine. Last night was probably hard for you because Zane didn't notice the covered dead body behind him." Jay pointed out. "Fair point." Cole switched off his T.V and went to meet the others outside of the Bounty with Jay.

As the five ninjas had met up outside, they took an easy walk down to the hospital. As they all heading down yo visit you, a couple of builders and volunteers helped clean up where the fight happened yesterday. Volunteers cleaned up the spider remains and the builders rebuilt the roads and damaged buildings.

"We never found out who that villain was did we?" Kai pointed out as he looked around. "Ohh no! We didn't untie the hostages, either." Jay only just remembered. "The police would have done it." Cole shrugged. "Well at least Ninjago is safe." Lloyd said as he didn't want to hear anymore about yesterday.

Over to Zane and You.

"... What the... Where am I?" You opened your eyes and remained lying down in your position. "You're in hospital, (Y-N)." Zane pulled his chair in closer to you. "My everything hurts!" Your groaned and tried to raise your arms, but they wouldn't nudge. "It will do. You had a pretty rough fall, damaged many organs and bones, then had surgery straight after ; so everting will ache for a couple of days." Zane explained to you so you could see him. "Where... are the others?" You began to close your eyes but managed to keep them open for a little while longer. "They're on their way to visit you." Zane answered you. "I'll probably fall asleep before that happens." You closed your eyes again. "They won't mind... Honestly." Zane stood up from his chair and went to get a doctor, as they would need to know any signs of you being awake.

"Zane!" Jay cheered as the five ninja turned the corner to unexpectedly met up with Zane. "Well that was perfect timing." Zane smiled. "How's she holding up?"Cole asked his robot friend. "She woke up a couple of seconds ago, but I think she's gone back to sleep." Zane hinted that you may be ok. "Wow. She made it past surgery." Kai smiled in relief. "Correct. I just need to get a doctor to tell them that she was awake for 37.2 seconds." Zane told the exact amount of time you was awake for. "Ok." Lloyd said with a confused face.

After Zane showed Lloyd, Kai, Nya, Jay and Cole to your private hospital room to give you a little visit, they all gathered in the hospital café to hear what had gone on... Accept Cole though, he decided to stay with you till his friends were ready to leave.

"So what damaged happened to her?" Kai eventually quired, Zane. "It's a long list, but if you're all seriously wanting to know, I'll tell." Zane gave out a human sigh. "Just tell us." Jay cracked his knuckles. "Broken bone wise: broken nose, broken foot with opposite broke ankle, four broken ribs and her right hip is chipped." Zane explained half of your injuries. "You're joking." Nya's jaw dropped in shock. "I'm afraid not. The broken ribs went into one of her lungs, having to give her a lung transplant, skin on her back had grazed off and her heart stopped at some point which was terrifying." Zane shivered as he knew it all sounded fake "Seriously? How have doctors managed to do all these X-Rays, Blood Tests and operations in such a short amount of time?" Jay amazingly scratched at his head. "It turns out the girl (Y-N) saved from commuting suicide is the daughter of one of the top doctors here. She demanded to have her life saved after she saved her daughters." Zane put out the story. "Now that shows that some good things comes back to some people." Lloyd expressed a saying that probably belonged to Wu.