"You don't need to be so tense," I move my arms from his shoulders, moving to his hips where he seems to jolt back. Curling my fingers in the band of his jeans I lean back from his ear to gauge his reaction. "Use your hips."

Rhys looks down at my hands seeming shocked and I don't blame him. It was rather bold to half stick my hands in his jeans. But all I'm doing is trying to get him to loosen up and slowly he's getting the hang off it.

I smile softly when he starts looking less like someone being tazered. "You weren't kidding when you said you were a good teacher."

"That's because when you dance you either own it completely," I state, spreading my fingers to brush against his warm skin while pulling them out of his jeans. "Or you make a fool of yourself by not giving it your all."

Rhys steps closer leaving only a thin gap between us now as he gets the hang of it, his arm slipping around my waist. I get one arm drapped over his shoulder and feel myself slipping with the music, the music taking over my body which isn't something I've felt in a long time.

I close my eyes for a split second only to get the same flash I did when Blair convinced me to show the team a basic combination. My breathe hitches and I force my eyes open, locking eye contact with Rhys who is staring right at me.

The image still flashes behind my eyes but this time I can make out through the shattered glass a reflection of the bathtub. It's covered in murky red water with an arm hanging over the edge of it. I stop and my hand grasps onto his shoulder tightly, feeling everything in me shake.

"Kira are you okay?" Rhys asks, eyes widening in alert while I swallow the lump in my throat. She keeps haunting me. I release my death grip on his shirt as he leans down so I can hear him better. "We can go back outside if you feel like you're having an attack."

Shaking my head I furrow my eyebrows at the song the DJ is transitioning into. I look to Rhys as he realizes and shakes his head, coming to a complete stop while looking around. I spot Lachlan who jumps down from the platform the DJ set up on making some weird hand gesture to Rhys.

"Did he seriously just-"

"Play Conquistador by our favorite band," He states with a nod causing me to smile. "I honestly didn't know he would do this."

I shrug and link my arms around his neck. "Well I love this song so no complaints from me."

Moving the beat I can feel a smile etching itself into my lips while Rhys finally catches on. His eyes are locked with mine and with the flickering lights I feel my heart picking up pace. Each detail of his face is being hit perfectly and making the colour of his eyes amplified.

He's got gorgeous eyes.

His hand moves from my waist to my neck, moving my hair to fall down my back. I try to keep a steady breathing pattern when our bodies touch completely and his eyes break from mine as he dugs down to my neck. His lips graze the skin of my neck as he presses a kiss to the area.

My throat feels dry and on instinct I grab onto the back of his neck when his lips start to trail down my neck. Each one is soft, warm and leaves behind a trace of why my heart is pounding so erratically. He's sending it wild and I don't know how to react to the intimacy of what he's doing.

"You've got goosebumps," Rhys pulls back with a massive grin and I nervously suck my lips in. He chuckles, moving my hair back over my shoulder. "I just wanted to see what affect I have on you."

"Did you like the affect?" I brave my voice although I'm sure it doesn't sound as confident as I hoped.

He nods and when the song ends, he stops leaning down. "Very much - do you want a drink?"