Part 16 ♥

You're gonna perform tonight! The lights are on. The stage are ready. The curtains are sparkling. The seats are perfectly arranged. The flowers are so beautiful. It was an amazing place! The grand piano was in the middle. Below it is a circular stage. Below the circular stage is another stage. (Hope you get what It looks like.)

You're kinda nervous. There are thousands of people that will watch you. It's a classical musical event. 

Mom: Don't miss a key, darling. 

You: Yes mom.

Mom: Just look at me or Cody or Alli or your piano teacher's friend if you have to.

You: Yes mom.

You hoped Greyson was there too. But unfortunately, he can't come. He wanted to but his manager's strict. 

It's already 6 PM and the event will start at exactly 6:30 PM. 30 minutes left! You had new friends from the backstage. Some are first timers like you, and that made your nervousness lessen. 

Speaker: Let's give a big round of applause to Ms. (YFullN)!

Everyone made a big round of applause! They're smiling and excited to see your performance. You played Fur Elise. You amazed everyone from the audience. You didn't missed a key. You think of Greyson while you're playing. Your inspiration. 

After the song, it was a standing ovation! They felt the music inside you. Your mom, Cody, and Alli are so proud of you! Your mom gave two thumbs up. And mouthed 'Thanks Mom!'

In the backstage...

Everyone congratulated you. You saw a small note from your chair. 

"Congrats Sweetie! I love you!"

Sweetie? It's Greyson! He saw you? How? You searched for Greyson's sign but you saw nothing. You went outside then someone grabbed your hands. He's a guy. He's wearing all black! You're scared! You might be kidnapped! Oh no! 

The guy brought you in the garden beside the theater. You're speechless and trying to figure out how to run away. But then, the guy removed his hood. 

You: GREYSON! *hugged him* I thought I was kidnapped!

Greyson: I love you! *hugged again*

You: Why are you wearing all black?

Greyson: Well, I escaped and run away from the studio just to see your performance tonight. 

You: What!? You?

Greyson: I'm sorry but I wanted to. 

You're wearing a red gown. Your hairs are curled. 

You: But..

Greyson: It's alright. As long as I saw my baby girl perform. *kissed you in the cheeks*

Baby girl? Hahahahaha! 

You: I hope your manager won't get mad at you. 

Greyson: I'll tell her... um... oh I'll think about it tomorrow. 

You get kinda worried about him. You looked at your watch and it's 7:21! At 7:25, everyone should be at the backstage already.

You: Oh no! I have to go now Grey! 

You're about to run when Grey kissed you. (But it was only 5 seconds) You froze. Greyson smiled.

Greyson: You could go now, sweetie. 

It was your first time! EVER! It's weird that you liked it. You walked away with both feet shaking. 

Mom: Where have you been?