I Couldn't Be Happier!!

Rachelle POV

We woke up at 11:00am, well Danielle and Emma were already awake and talking. We decided we'd have a wii marathon and then go to the sleepover at the boys' place. We all just put some sweats on and a vest top. We chose 3 games, Wii Sports Resort, Mario Kart and Just Dance 2014.

We took it in turns and it took us 6hours but we got tired so we decided to relax for a bit. It got to half five and we decided to get showered and dressed. I went first and then I put on a white dress that had a black neck strap. Danielle wore a a white vest too, a white frilly skirt, a denim jacket, some white high heels and a white shoulder bag (she's being wearing a lot of stuff like that!). Emma wore a large grey hoodie saying meow on, blue/white washed jeans, a black strappy top, some red velvet boots and a grey beanie with a black bauble on. Kylie wore some dark blue ripped jeans, a black t-shirt with a white love heart that faded at the bottom, some black high tops and a black clutch. Athena wore a white long sleeved top which finished above her belly button and had rips oj the side, a black and white stripey knee-length skirt and some red wedges with a red handbag.

By the time we'd all had a shower and got dressed, it was nearly seven. We called a taxi and it picked us up. It only took 15 minutes to get to the house. We all checked our hair and make-up and then Dani knocked on the door. Carwyn answered and smiled at me.

"Hey guys, come right in!!" he said and beckoned us.

We stepped inside and there was 10sleepung bags, 20pillows and a bunch of blankets. The boys smiled at us and we sat down.

"So," said Ryan. "Who wants Chinese?" he asked and we all said yes.

Our food came half an hour later and we watched a movie whilst we ate. Me and Carwyn sat together, I was fine but he was petrified. Ryan and Danielle sat next to each other, neither of them scared. Emma and Jake sat next to each other, Emma cuddling his arm. Athena and Jeston sat together and she was lent on his chest. Kylie and Jason were together and they were both ok.

Once the film ended, it was 9:45pm. We decided to play truth or dare.

"Truth or dare Emma?" I asked, intrigued.

"Errrrrmmmm, dare!" she said, for once.

"I dare you............to have seven minutes in heaven with Jake!" I said to her, winking. The sat in the circle and they kissed for seven minutes.

"Truth or dare Athena?" Emma asked her

"Dare! Duh!" she said.

"I dare you to get to second base with Jeston!" she said and Athena blushed. They went to the middle.

"Is it just second base or do we have to GET to it?" Jeston asked.

"Just second." Emma replied.

They went to the middle of the circle and Jeston placed his hand on Athena's boob firmly.

"Jake, truth or dare?" asked Athena.

"Truth!" he said.

"Do you fancy Emma?" she asked.

He went bright red and so did Emma.

"I changed my mind," he tried. "Dare!"

"Fair enough, I dare you to answer the question I asked you!"

"Yes, a bit!" he said and smiled shyly at Emma.

"Carwyn, truth or dare?" asked Jake.

"Truth, wait dare! No, truth on second thoughts dare!" he said and I laughed at his cuteness. "Truth!"

"Okay. How far have you gotten with a girl?" he asked.

"First base!" he said, shamefully.

We continued playing for two hours and then we all went to sleep. Me and Carwyn stayed awake and texted each other until two in the morning.

I was so happy I'd met him, I couldn't be happier!!