Tear Stained Face

Kylie's POV

Danielle arrived with her dad and the removal van. It was really happening, I was going to Rosewood academy. I wasn't going to see my family for just over 12 weeks, at least I'd be with all my friends.

We loaded, well I say we, I mean the adults whilst me and Dani and Maisey sat in my room and just talked.

"Here," said Maisey taking something from behind her back. "I got this, so that you'll never have an excuse not to text me," she smiled as she handed me it.

It was a £35 top-up voucher for my phone. "OMG! Thanks Maisey, you're the best!"

"I know," she said flipping her hair over her shoulder. We all burst out laughing and I hugged my sister.

"Look at what my parents got me as a going away present," Dani said looking like she was high or something (just to clarify, she was not high just extremely happy!).

"A scarf?" I asked confused as to why that would be soooooo amazing.

"Not just any scarf," she said. "Look closer and you'll get it!" she took off the scarf and laid it carefully in front of me.

I looked for nearly 5minutes and suddenly it came to me. I looked at Dani with wide eyes. She was sat there biting her bottom lip (not in a sexy way, in an anticipation way!)

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT.................................." I squealed because if what I was thinking was right then *faints*

"Um hummmmmm" she said, well murmured.

"It's the actual scarf Benedict Cumberbatch wore in Sherlock, OMG, how on Earth did your parents get you that?" I asked intrigued.

"Well-" she began to say. 

"Oh please, as if it's the actual scarf he wore, its probably just a look-a-like. It would have cost millions!!!" Maisey said butting in.

"Actually, only 11.8 thousand pounds! My parents both had life savings and they had money they were gonna use to take us all to Australia for the whole summer holidays."

"OMG I hate you!" I said, Danielle's a massive Sherlock fan and so am I but she's an even bigger one than me.

"Guys, come on it's time to go," my dad yelled from the front door.

"Kay we'll be down in a minute," I yelled back.

"Well Mais, I guess this is it," I said, my eyes welling up.

"Oh don't cry, if you cry then I cry," her eyes were also welling up.

"Oh, you're both just big softies," said Dani pulling us into a group hug. "Now come here!"

"I'm gonna miss you two so much!" she said, now in full on crying mode.

"Oh now you've set me off," I said balling my eyes out.

I only saw a few tears escape Dani's eyes, that is one tough cookie!

"Guys, come on!!!" my dad yelled again.

"We're coming!!!!!!" all three of us yelled back.

"Teenage girls," I heard my dad mutter

We all walked down the stairs. Alfie grabbed my head and nuggied it. "See ya quirt!" he said.

"Wouldn't wanna be ya," I said. We hugged and said goodbye.

I went up to dad and hugged him good bye and then we did our (awesome) handshake thing-y.

I had to hold back the tears. I bit my lip to hold them back. My and Maisey hugged again. We all got into the car as the removal van had already left, to pick up Emma, Rachelle and Athena's stuff I imagine. My mum drove, Dani's dad sat in in the passenger seat, Dani sat behind the drivers seat, and me behind Dani's dad. There were some bags with food in, games in, pens/paper in and stuff like that in the middle seat between me and Dani. We put our belts on and mum started up the engine we all waved goodbye and mum drove off...........towards my new school...........my new home...........and my new life..................

Maisey's POV

We all went up to the driveway. Mum, Kylie, Dani and Dani's dad all got in the car. I started crying silently, tears dripping down my cheeks. I still waved though, we all did. I looked closely at Kylie. That's all I looked at............at her tear stained face............................