Room 13G

Emma's POV

I was sat in the car outside the school gates with my parents, my brother Jackson and my sister Sophie like we all agreed. I was waiting for the girls so that we could all walk in together as planned. I saw Rachelle walk up with her parents.

"Heya Shelley," I screamed as I waved frantically at one of my BFF's.

"How many times Em, don't call me that!" she demanded

I chuckled to myself, "Sorry."

"It's fine. Anyway, how long have you been here?"

"Not long, less than 20minutes. Did you walk here?!?!?!"

"Did I walk?????? You're asking me if I walked all the was to Wales???"

"Yeah, I guess that was a bit of a stupid question!" I said, ashamed.

"No shit Sherlock!" she said sarcastically. "Thicko!" she chuckled and I laughed along.

"Did I just here someone mention Sherlock?!?!?!?" I heard one of my other BFF's cry.

"Oh my god, here we go again!" said Kylie stepping out of the car.

We all ran up to Kylie's car. Rachelle almost knocked over Dani's dad because she didn't see him.

"Oh, er, sorry didn't see you there Mr," she blurted out as she began blushing. The rest of us giggled.

"Don't worry about it, I'm Dan, Dani's dad," he said politely.

"So let me get this straight you're Dani's dad, Dan?" I asked.

"I sure am, now then Dani...." he said turning to his daughter. He had an angry face on, "Give me a kiss!" he said puckering his lips and turning into an idiot.

"Dad, we spoke about this," she said trying to fend him off. "No embarrassing stuff!"

"Too late!!!!" I said.

she mouthed 'Help me' but I just cupped my ear (as to say 'I can't hear you') and shrugged.

"Sorry Dani, I didn't quite catch that," I said giggling.

She shot me a death glare and swiped her finer across her neck signalling I was dead, it was worth it though! Dani gave her dad a peck on the check, Kylie did the same with her mum. I ran back over to the car.

"Have you got everything?" my mum asked........AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

"For the billionth time mum, yes!!!!"

"I'm only checking, I know what you're like!"

"Offensive!" I scoffed.

"True!" she scoffed back.

"Ladies ladies, stop it! Bye sweetheart." my dad said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye darling!" my mum snivelled, she had now burst in to tears. She was hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe. My dad managed to pry her off of me. I gave my little sister a cuddle and kiss. I fist bumped my brother.

"Well, see ya kiddo!" he said.

"Later bird brain!" I joked back.

"Oh come here," he pulled me into a bear hug.

I yelped but soon hugged back. I turned away before my family had chance to see me cry. I turned to see Rachelle waving to her parents with tears streaming sown her face. Kylie hanging onto her mums leg wailing. And Danielle clinging onto the scarf she had on and sobbing silently. Oh I didn't care, I let it all out! We all walked up to the gates together.

"Wait, where's Athena?" Rachelle belted out.

"Late, as usual," said Kylie.

Just then Athena came running up, tripping over her own feet, yelling for us to wait. I swear, that girl has some sort of power to know when people are talking about her! She dived on us and we all fell flat on the floor. We laughed manically. We all got up and dusted ourselves up, Luckily it was concrete. We walked in through the gates arm in arm. We saw our removal van and traipsed up along side it.

We got out our boxes (not cares whose was whose) and took them up to our room. There was a separate building containing all the dorms. We had all found out we were sharing a room in them packages we received. We were in room 13G. we put all the box and bin bags and suitcases in the room randomly.

Once we had finished we studied the room. We had a main room containing the beds which was the first room you came to, two bathrooms, a room with wardrobes and chest of draws and shelves and stuff like that.

In the bedroom was: two double beds, a single bed and a bunk bed.

"Dibs on a double bed!" me and Dani yelled at the same time we both yes-ed and collapsed on our chosen beds. Kylie ran up to the single bed and lied on it. Suddenly Athena and Rachelle both looked at each other and then ran. Athena tripped Rachelle up and jumped on the bottom bunk. Rachelle muttered something and climbed up onto the top bunk. We decided enough was enough and we began sorting things out. I put all my food and money in the lockable cabinet next to my bed.

Well, this was my new home, it was room 13G!!!!!!!!!