They Bought It

Rachelle's POV

So Emma's defiantly pregnant. She took the second test and it read positive. She doesn't know what she's gonna do yet. Me and the girls decided we'd support her no matter what and we couldn't express are own true views on the situation as that wouldn't be fair to Em. She still won't tell us who the dad is. Although the only person it can be is this guy Jack who she dated for like 4days before we left, but she never mentioned that she did THAT with him.

It was Thursday and we had made our way to the lunch hall. Me, Athena and Kylie all got pasta whereas Emma and Danielle got handmade sandwiches from the sandwich bar. We paid and walked towards a table.

"Hello ladies," said an all too familiar voice.

"What d'ya want Mason?" I spat.

"Just wanted to see how my favourite girls are," he said smiling.

We all turned and walked away but he followed us. I turned quickly to tell him to go away. I turned too quickly. I slipped and half my pasta went all over Mason.

"That's just cold!" he said, putting on a voice.

I scooped up some of the pasta off of his face with my index finger. I ate it.

"It's quite hot actually!" I corrected.

The girls laughed and I turned to high five them. But I was met by a face full of pasta when I turned back to face Mason.

"Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!" I yelled.

I threw more food at Mason and he did the same. Then the rest of the girls joined in and so did the rest of the school.

"What on Earth is going on here?!?" bellowed the headmaster. "Who started this food fight frenzy?" he asked.

Me and Mason was met by a crowd of accusing fingers.

"You two, my office. NOW!!!"

Me and Mason scooted off with our heads down. The headmaster soon followed.

"Why? Just why?" he asked, ashamed by our behaviour.

"Well----" I began.

"That was a rhetorical question Miss Drew. As for you Mason. You know the values we stand for here. And for my own son to be involved in such a chaotic mess, its just down right indecent!"

"Sorry dad. I mean sir!"

"I should hope so!" Mr Ryans said cruelly. "Right then, for your punishment... You will have to clean up ALL the food in the cafeteria as it was your little fight that caused the whole mess directly or not! You will miss fifth period to serve your punishment and if you don't finish, you will have to come back and do it after school!"

"Yes sir!" me and Ryan said in unison.

"Now! Out of my office!" he bellowed.

We scurried away. I punched Mason in the arm.

"Hey! Why?!?!?!" he asked confused.

"This is your fault, I accidently spilt my pasta in you!"

"Yeah and I accidently," he said accidently with quotations. "threw your pasta at your head."

"I'm serious!" I said, defensively.

"Ok. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you into trouble. You go to your dorm if you want, I'll tidy the cafeteria." he said sympathetically.

"No no, its okay. I carried it on, its only.fair for me to help you."

"Okay, well I'm gonna go change first. Meet you in there in 10?" he asked.