Why Do You Have A Leaf In Your Hair?

Athena's POV

It had been a long week. Me, Danielle and Emma decided to go tree climbing on the school field in the forest-y part. We always went climbing when we were stressed, it was kinda our thing. Even though we all tried to convince Emma to stay behind, because of the baby, she protested so us three went.

It was 11:00am on Saturday morning. We all got dressed, I wore bluey-grey boot-cut jeans, a black and white checkered top with a grey jersey type of jacket and a pair of funky high-tops. Emma wore a turquoise skater skirt, a black top which was lace from the chest up with her black vans and a funky blue and black cardigan. Danielle wore black slightly ripped jeans, a top with the union jack on and her trademark leather jacket, although her brown one with some blue mid-thigh hightop-boots.

We said bye to the girls and left fir the woods, we left our phones and purses in our room as we didnt want any distractions.

We made our way across the field and we stopped at a tree near the front of the forest-y thing (which will be known as the jungle from here on).

"No, not these trees!" Danielle blurted.

"And why is that? I asked, being my nosey self.

"Just 'coz."

"Coz what???" I asked, prying once more.

"'Coz stuff happened here. Stuff I'd rather forget ok?!?!?!" she asked now angry.

Emma piped up with an Australian accent, "And here, we see that Athena has in fact angered the Danielle or Dani if you please. Now folks, be careful not to do this if u ever come face to fave with a Dani as they may be prone to scratch or even bite!"

We all burst out laughing and continued walking. We walked about halfway through the jungle and found some really tall trees. We all agreed we'd climb these ones.

One by one we picked a tree and climbed it. Suddenly I heard a strange sound that made me jump so much, I lost my grip and fell out the tree. I heard Danielle and Emma laugh.

"Athena? Athena? Athie where are you?!?!?" I headed worried voices cry.

"Down here!" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh!" Athena! What happened?" Dani asked, obviously concerned.

I should think so!

"Well, I heard a strange noise and fell!"

"I knew you shouldn't have done it!" Danielle said as she turned to Emma and hit her.

"Well, I didn't know she'd fall, did I?" Emma replied.

"Look, guys, I don't care whose fault it is! I just kinda need help!" I screamed.

They tried to help me up but I couldn't stand.

"Right, we'll go run and get the nurse," Danielle explained.

"Ok. But hurry," I told them. And they jogged away. I took off my shoes and tights to look at my ankle. It was slightly swollen. It didn't hurt much now, unless I applied pressure. I saw someone running up in the distance. When I focused, I sae it was Mason. I attempted to get up to walk away but the minute I tried I collapsed.

He saw me and crouched down beside me.

"What happened?" he asked, concerned.

"What d'ya think?" I said, spitefully. "I'm laid on the ground under some.trees with a swollen ankle."

"I take it you fell out a tree then?"

"Well done Sherlock!"

"Okay, okay. It doesn't take a genius to figure out you angry," he said.

"Oh, and I wonder why on Earth I'd be angry at YOU!" I spat.

"That's not very nice, is it?" he said teasing me.

"Well you weren't exactly go-----" I started but was cut off by him kissing me.

I pushed him off me and gave me a puzzled look. I took off my shirt and rapped my arms around his neck. He put his around my waist and pulled me closer. The kissed deepened and soon got more heated. He took off his trousers and I slipped my pants off from under my skirt. I left my skirt on and he kept his top on, but apart from that we were naked.

Things got a little buy more unsuitable for under-agers.

When we finished, i started putting my shirt back on whilst Mason nuzzled my neck. In the distance I saw three figures racing back. Two students and an adult. I realised it was Danielle, Emma and the nurse.

"Quick!"

"I don't know if I have it in me to go again after running, 11miles and doing that, even if it is quick!" he said winking.

"Noo!!" I said, sternly.

"Ok, if you really want it!"

"No, I mean quick go! Remember I fell out the tree, well Dani and Emma went to get the nurse and they're nearly here!" I scorned.

"Oh." he said bleakly. "Ohhhh!!!!" he then said realising the point.

"Go," I said shooing him.

"I can't find my shoe!"

"It's near the bush Mason, now go!"

"No time!" he said.

And the next thing, he dived in the bush.

The girls reached us in no less that five minutes.

"You okay Athena? Sorry we were so long." Emma said.

"It's okay guys, just help me to the nurse's office."

The girls and the nurse, all helped me to the nurse, with Emma having one of my arms over her shoulder, the nurse the same with the other and Dani with my ankles on her shoulder so I didnt have to walk.

We got to the nurse's office and she put an ice pack on my ankle and gave me some pain relief.

Kylie walked in and said "Why do you have a leaf in your hair?"

"I did fall out a tree! I was like 30feet in the air and fell onto the ground which was also covered in leaves!" I explained.

Then Rachelle walked in and took leaf out of my hair and asked "Why do you have a leaf in your hair?"

I sighed.