Alot Of Questions Without Any Answers

Emma's POV

"Could Danielle Asquith, Emma Jenkins, Kylie Jones, Rachelle Drew and Athena Gregfeney please see me after this assembly and be excused from their first lesson." That's the last thing I heard. Everyone around me was staring at us all whispering. My head started spinning and I felt as though I was going to pass out. The last thing I saw was the rest of the girls faces looking just as worried and puzzled as mine. And then I blacked out......

Someone yanked me up and I stood up. I sat back down and the talking and shoving began. Me and the girls stood up and squeezed passed everyone. We walked down to the head mistresses office and Danielle plucked up the courage to knock even though she was shaking. As was I.

"Enter." Called the head mistress.

"Kylie turned the door handle and we all entered one by one. We took a seat on the plush couches.

"Now I don't want you girls to worry, your not in trouble." we all let out a small sigh of relief all though none of us were completely satisfied. "I would like you all to take a test."

"Excuse me miss, but if you don't mind me asking, what for?" squeaked Kylie.

"All in good time Miss Jones."

"When do we take the test?" I heard myself say, my voice still unsteady.

"March 1st Miss Jenkins, tomorrow. Now, I promise you, you have no need to worry!"

"Will our parents be informed? Just, my parents will totally flip out depending on the reason for this test!" stated Rachelle. Rachelle seemed calm in all of this and she looked at me and gave me a comforting smile, just not comforting enough.

"Your parents have already been informed and have given permission for you to be taken out of school on that day. It has all been taken care of." She smiled at us and dismissed us.

Well my head was swirling, i wondered why i was being made to take a test yet not being told the reason why. It was nerve-racking. I had no idea what the test was even on, so i couldn't revise. I couldn't concentrate properly in maths, our lesson before break. It was 10:30am. The bell went and seeing as this was my form room, i stayed put. We had maths with Athena but not Kylie and Rachelle. They soon joined us and Kylie looked like she was somewhere else. Rachelle was acting completely normal and we all stared at her.

"What? There's no point getting worked up about it!" she said.

"Doesn't it bother you that for all we know, the results of this test could be life changing?" Athena said slightly ticked off.

"Doesn't it bigger you that for all we know this test could just be something little and stupid?" answered Rachelle.

Athena was going to say something back but I finally managed to say something, "Look, what difference does it make. The test is tomorrow and there's nothing we can do about it. We can't even revise! We may as well forget about it until tomorrow."

Everyone nodded signalling that I was right. Even though I was the one who said it, I still wasn't convinced by my own words. I was right, i had a test that could either change the rest of my life or effect me in no way, either way there was nothing I could do about it. The truly terrifying part, not knowing why it was happening and the fact that there was nothing I could do about it!!!!!!!!!