Say What..............?

Emma's POV

I couldn't believe what Mason had done!! I know we weren't technically together, but to me that's still cheating. And for him to be cheating with all four of my best-friends. He's such a................beep beep beep beeeeeep!!!!!!!

The girls asked me to run across to the local supermarket just down the road to get some food, drinks and stuff. I took their money, made a list and left. I was walking when I saw Mason with his back to me. I ran up to him and started to hit him.

"Hey! What the.............. oh, hey," he said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Don't 'oh, hey' me Mason!!!! How could you do that to me and my friends? I'll never forgive you for this!!" I said sharply.

He then took a step forward and grasped my waist. He crashed his lips on to mine. Without even hesitating, I pulled away from the kiss. I bit my bottom lip seductively. He took my arm and we walked into the janitor's closet. We resumed kissing. He took off his shirt and I placed my hand on his bare chest, you could feel the eight-pack. He took off his jeans and I quickly undressed. We..............had some adult only fun. I got dressed again. I quickly ran out the cupboard.

"I'll call you," he bellowed after me.

"Do us both a favour...........and don't!!" I screamed back.

I speed walked to the shop, quickly collected the things we needed and then speed walked back.

"And where the hell have you been?" asked Dani not amused.

"Nowhere, promise. I just bumped into Cassidy and she explained that she had no idea what Mason was like." I said, lying. "Oh and Dani, she wanted me to tell you she's sorry for what she called you, she didn't know," I said with a smile and Dani just smiled back.

A week later I felt really ill and so got to take a few days off. On the Thursday I started craving mayonnaise and banana. I got up and went to the mini fridge I collected the ingredients and started to eat them. I went to the bathroom as I felt sick again. It was only 9:30am and I'd been sick 4 times. I went to my toiletries bag to get some anti-sickness tablets. I opened it and saw my pads and tampons. I realised it was the 22nd of April. I was late!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachelle and Danielle walked into the main room laughing.

"Em?" said Shelley.

"In here guys," I said back. I was now crying.

"I think I'm pregnant!" I told them.

"Right, where's your purse?" asked Danielle.

"On my bedside table, why?" I asked.

But instead of answering she just grabbed my purse, Rachelle and walked into the bathroom.

I don't know what they said but Shelley returned without Dani.

"Where did she go?"

"She'll be back," she said and smiled sweetly.

"That wasn't the question," I said sternly.

She shrugged.

"Who's is it?" Rachelle questioned.

"Not important," I replied.

"To me and Dani it is."

"Well, thats between me and, well, me,"

"What about the father?"

"There isn't one, and there wont be a fetus for long."

"Baby, Emma its still a baby," she said.

"We don't know that, I might not even be pregnant. And even if I am, I'm not staying pregnant," I explained.

"Well...It's your choice and we won't interfere. We'll support you no matter what!" she said and rubbed my shoulders.

"Honey, I'm home!" Dani bellowed as she walked in the room.

We laughed.

"Here, pee on this." Dani said and chucked me a little box.

I walked into the closest bathroom and took the pregnancy test. I left the and headed to my bed. I was shaking because I was so nervous and eager.

"Well?" Dani asked. "What's the prognosis?"

"Dunno, still doing whatever it needs to do" I told her.

"Oh, done!" I said, my voice edge-y.

We all crowded around the little stick and looked down at it. And there it was. The frightful (to me) pink cross. I was pregnant and I knew it.

"I could be wrong couldn't it?" I whispered.

"That's what I thought, no matter which it was it could be wrong so I bought another one. You can take it after tea." Danielle told me.

"Come on. Seeing as we know what's wrong with you, you can get your uniform on and come to school with us."

I groaned. But did as I was told. I put on my uniform, did my hair and applied some make-up. I got together my bag and we headed towards the general office.

"Hi. I'm Emma Jenkins. I've been ill all week but I'm feeling better and would like to start going to my normal classes." I said politely to the receptionist.

"Ok. Remember, you may need to catch-up on missed lessons so ask your teacher and leave the appropriate amount of space to complete the work. Also any homework that has been assigned to you whilst you have been absent and has a due date in the future will still need to be done and handed in unless your teacher says otherwise," she said pleasantly. "Here, please carry this slip to every class and get your teachers signature to make sure you are going to your lessons. It's nothing personal it's just formality. Now, off you go and get some food in you."

We walked towards the lunch hall.

"D'ya have any names in mind?" asked Dani.

"What?!?" I asked shocked.

"Any names?" she repeated.

"I am not discussing it!"

"Oh pleeeeaaaaasssseeee!!!!!!!" begged Rachelle.

"Fine, for a girl................... Cassidy or Jade." I told them. "And for a boy James or Bradley."

"All them names are soooooo nice." complimented Rachelle.

"Yeah. You cold have Cassidy Jade Jenkins and/or Bradley James Jenkins. I think they're nice, it's still totally your call though babes." Dani said and smiled.

"Yeah, I like both names. Although, if I am pregnant then I'm having an abortion. I'm too young to have a kid."

There was a slight pause and I felt awkward for saying that.

"Anyway, off this topic. After we've got our food we should find the others." Danielle said breaking the dead air.

"I'll text them to meet us in the usual spot." Rachelle intervened.

"Hey Em.........?" Dani asked in a hushed tone.

"Hm?"

"I know I said away from that topic, but are you gonna tell the others?"

"Not until I know for sure. I might not even tell them at all. If I'm not pregnant then there's no point and if I have an abortion then what does it matter?" I explained.

"Say what.................?"  Kylie said from behind us. "Say what................?"