But......................

Kylie's POV 

I got up and dressed. I was going out with my parents and my brother Alfie and my sister Maisey for a family meal at Salemakers. I know that sounds like a cheap hardware store or something but its actually a really decent pub/restaurant. Anyway, we were going there for brunch. I put on my Black and white stripped top, my (pre)ripped grey jeans with silver studs all over and my denim jacket. I put my hair in a side fishtale braid. I put on my purple converses which i had taken from my sister.

We were all on the car, except for Maisey, of course! She was just coming out of the front door when she said the phone was ringing. Mum told her to answer it but tell them we were in a hurry. She did as she was told. Less than two minutes later she came back out, with the phone on her hand, and said that it was a posh woman asking for me. Mum shook her head yet still sent me to answer it. I snatched the phone out of Maisey's hand and smiled sarcastically. I went inside and closed the kitchen door to speak (as it was the room at the back of the house so I knew Maisey couldn't spy on my convo).  

"Hello, Kylie speaking, how may i be of assistance." 

'You have been accepted!" the woman said, rather excited. 

"Thanks, I guess..........but to what may I ask?" 

"Oh great, another one. You have been to accepted to Rosewood academy for girls. It's a boarding school, yes you heard right a boarding school for the academically gifted. I will be sending a package containing your exact scores on the exams and also the schools information. Now, any question?" she said rather fed up. 

"No thanks, I'm good. Oh, actually, what about the uniform, where can i get it?" 

"You will get it on your first day here as u get 4days at the school to get used to things before you actually start SCHOOL." she said. 

"Okay. Thank you very much, goodbye." I said before putting the phone down.

I got into the car without talking. I ignored Maisey's questions and sat there in silence. My mum and dad looked at each other. They nodded and my mum said  

"I guess you got THE call then." she said, i was so angry at her, at both my parents. "I'm sorry darling, its just your dad and I thought it would do you good." she said that with a sympathetic smile. My dad went to rub my arm but i moved it before he could. 

"Can we just go please!" i said bitterly through gritted teeth. 

"Sure sweetheart," my dad said nicely. 

I shot him a death glare and growled. 

"Okay, what the hell os going on here?" Asked _______ . 

"Mum and dad are sending me to an all girls boarding school," I told him. 

"But................" said Maisey.