But......................................

Emma's POV

Me and my mum got back home from shopping. I checked the house phone to see if we had any important messages, like i always did. I saw 4 missed calls and 1 message from a number i didn't recognize. Mum said to just call it back as it could have been significant.

"Hello, i am calling to enquire about a previous call earlier today?" I asked rather posh-ly.

"Ah yes! You must be miss Jenkins, judging by your voice you're the daughter, Emma?"

"I am indeed."

"Good. I am honoured to tell you that you have been accepted to the finest boarding school in Yorkshire! Congratulations!!" the woman on the other end of the phone said. "I will forward the school information sometime during the week."

"Sorry, but i don't quite understand!" I said rather confused.

"Ah yes, I thought you may be, well you remember that test u took some weeks ago?"

"Of course......"

"Well that is what the test was for."

"I see. Well thank you."

I couldn't believe it. My mum was prepared to send me to a boarding school without even asking how i felt about it?!? That's it, shes dead (not literally, I'm not gonna kill my mum over somat stupid like that, it would have to be somat massive for me to kill her over......oj)