Cruising With The Roof Down

Danielle's POV

I'm okay. I'm pregnant, but apart from that, I'm smashing. I couldn't believe I was 17 and pregnant. I never wanted to be one of those girls (no offence) I wanted to party for a while, then have a career. I didn't want kids until I was in my late twenties. But there's no way I was getting rid of the baby, I can't do it! I think it's wrong (no offence to the people who do, I'm sure you have your reasons, and I have mine). I haven't told the girls yet and I don't plan to. Hopefully it won't show until after we leave school in summer to go to college. It's still like 3 months away but some people don't show that early. I definitely haven't told Mason and I'm never going to tell him. Just three more months and he'll be out of my life for good so he'll never have to know.

Anyway, it was the last day of term and we were all super hyped. Even though it wasn't so bad here, we needed a break. Time to relax and to start revision, we had exams coming up!! We had already done our GCSE's back at old school and had applied for colleges, but we decided to stay out here in Wales so re-applied to college's not far from here. We thought it'd be better to move out of home now rather than go back home then move again.

We was in our last lesson of the day, Latin. I quite liked Latin. Anyway, because it the last day before the holidays, so we watched The Avengers. Tom Hiddlestone came on the screen. I turned to Kylie and squealed whilst she just rolled her eyes. It got to 3:58pm and everyone stared up at the clock whereas I stared at the screen as Tom Hiddlestone was still there. By the time the scenes changed and Tom was gone, it was 3:59pm. everyone grabbed theirs (blank) papers.

The clock struck 4 and everyone threw their papers in the air. It all went a bit high school musical-y except without singing. We all ran out of Latin and was met by a frenzy of other kids. We ran through them and to our room. We all packed last night. We had decided to leave some of our clothes here, including our uniforms. We'd just come back a few days early to wash and iron them.

We got changed. I wore a dress which was strappy with a white top and a peach skirt, some peach sandals, an open peach plaid shirt and a peach bag. I was in a girly mood whilst those clothes still fit me! Kylie wore a white top that only went to halfway down her front with gold presstuds, a peach knee-length skirt, a weave hat with a peach band around the rim, a peach and gold bracelet and gold sandals. Athena wore a black and cream stripy top that frilled at the bottom, black denim shorts with white lipstick marks on, a cheetah necklace, white vans with graffiti on and a black and white bag. Rachelle wore a blue top which had see through material and flowers on one shoulder, white jeans with a thin gold belt, a white vest top and blue sand shoes. Emma wore some blue denim shorts, a slightly too big grey hoodie, a black beany, and some grey converses.

We all grabbed our bags and went to the main hall. We all had out names checked off a list and gave information about where we were going, how, when, where we'd be staying and for how long. After that we went to the car park to the side of the school. In there was a black convertible. We all piled in with Athena driving, me next to here. And Rachelle was behind Athena, Kylie in the middle and Emma sat behind me.

We set of into the open road........cruising with the roof down.........