Dose Eyes And Dat Hair

Athena's POV

I walked out into the hallway with the others but i soon ducked back inside our dorm. I didn't want to admit it, but I was seriously homesick. Even though I always complained about my house and family, I loved them. I also missed my cousin Cara. I spent most of my time there and not seeing her really saddened me.

"Heya, what gives?" I heard Dani say but i didn't look up from my pillow. I wasn't in the mood to answer her questions.

"I said spill," she said as she bounced on my bed.

"I'm home sick and I don't wanna be here!" I moaned as if it was her fault.

"Join the club love. Do you think we all wanna be here?" she moaned right back.

"Well no, but........"

"Exactly," she stated. "You just gotta be brave, wipes those tears, fix your make up----"

"I wasn't wearing any," I said sniffing.

"Once again, Exactly!" she giggled, we both did. "Fix your make up slap a smile on that face and come and eat!!!!!" she said shoving me in a playful way.

Suddenly her phone beeped. She laughed and rolled her eyes. She quickly replied and showed me her phone.

*put in italics* From Emma

Where r u? Unless shes dead, there's no excuse to be keeping me from my food 😠😠😠 grrrr!!!

I handed Danielle her phone back and laughed. She put a bit of make up on me and i smiled.

"Better already!" she smirked and winked.

"Come on then, best not keep Em any longer otherwise she'll kill and eat US!" I told Dani.

"CANNIBALISM!!!!!!!" Dani yelled back.

We ran out of the door and down to the cafeteria.

"What gives?" said Emma, nearly drooling.

Dani just tapped her nose and smirked at how annoyed Emma was.

We went into the room, it looked very posh and yet modern as well. I loved it!! We sat at a table which seated 6 and we left one seat spare! Dani and Kylie on one side, Emma and Rachelle on the other and me on one of the ends.

Our food was brought to our tables, buffet style.

"Hey Rafaelle (A/N sounds like Raff-eye- ell) could u please pas the salt," I asked.

She shushed me and I noticed how everyone had bowed their head in prayer. Now I'm not a Christian but I at least bow my head and put my hands together, none of our group are Christians yet we all do that, it shows respect.

"Amen," is what me and about 300 other girls said in unison. A bell sounded and the teachers started walking in gracefully. It was like Hogwarts. Then a boy, a little older than us, came in last he looked at us and he winked. I couldn't tell who at.

"Hey check out the eye candy!!" whispered Dani in an excited tone and then she raised her eyebrows seductively. We all laughed silently.

Each teacher introduced themselves but the boy just sat down next to the empty headmasters chair (you could tell it was the headmasters because it was large and red and in the centre).

The headmaster cam strolling in wearing a long gown over his suit and a scholars cap. He looked at each of the tables and nodded.

"Hello and good afternoon ladies," he greeted us cheerfully.

"Good afternoon Mr Ryans," everyone else replied.

"I understand the other members of staff have already introduced themselves but I shall do it again and this time tell you what subjects they teach."

I was so suck of talking, I just wanted to use my mouth in a different way (A/N *shakes head at Charli*) and by that i mean EAT FOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

"Mr Colstone who will teach History, Mrs Folkstone who teaches Geography, Ms Panson teaches Spanish, Mr Lashdale who teaches Mathematics, Miss Baileyson who teachers English, Mr Shamung who teaches Physics, Mr Gregers who teaches Biology, Mrs Green who teaches Chemistry, Ms. Dallecken teaches ICT, Mr Latimers teaches German, Ms Harfburg who teaches Latin. Then there's the games staff who is Mrs Jamyhix, Mrs McHenry and Ms Hayfeild."

We all looked dazed at the new information.

"And my son who is not a teacher here but in fact a pupil, the only male pupil here,"

He was tall with turquoise eyes and chocolate coloured hair which flicked in just the right places. He was good looking and seemed to have all the girls falling at his feet.

"He's fit," claimed Sasha.

"Agreed," said Me and Emma

"Amen to that," I added.

"Dose eyes and day hair doe!!!!!!!" Dani said and we all giggle, typical Dani.