Under The Covers

Kylie's POV

So Emma might be pregnant!!! She won't tell us who the father is and she did tell Athena seeing as she was the only one who didn't know and so didn't want to be mean.

We went to Drama and there stood in the middle of the theatre, was Mason. YAY! NOT!!!!

"Hello children, today we have a special visitor who will be helping out." our teacher said. Kill me now! All of us 5 exchanged glances.

"You will be working in groups of 5 or 6 and coming up with a scene, I will give you more details in a moment after your in your groups." Ms. Kang said.

We all linked arms and sat down. We were the only five but we didn't care.

"Mason go and work with that group of 5 over there please so that every group has 6."

Mason tried to argue but eventually ended up strolling over to us unhappily. He sat on a chair behind us. And began humming.

"Shut up!" we all spat at him in unison. He stopped humming and we all smirked cheekily at one another.

"Right, you are to come up with a scene of your choice but it has to be some sort of family one. You don't all have to be a family, you could have: mum, dad, child1, child2, friend1 and friend2. Or mum, auntie, uncle, child and cousin. There are lots of options. Now, you have 30 minutes to rehearse before you will be performing them to the class. There are props and costumes all around so feel free to use them."

We walked over to one corner of the theatre.

"I think, Mason here should be the slutty daughter. What do you guys think?" Dani said.

We all said something like "Yes!" or "Yeah!" or "Good idea!" . Except Mason who said, I don't look like a slutty daughter though.

"Oh don't worry," said Emma evilly. "You soon will!!!"

"Then Rachelle you can be dad, Emma you can be mum. Athena you can be the daughter and me and Danielle will be Athena's two friends. Now, let's give Mason a make over." Kylie stated.

"We took him to the hair and make-up part of the theatre.

"Now then, no peaking! Or we'll break you!" Danielle said.

Mason laughed but Danielle just gave him what we called "the-look!" and he quickly stopped.

We took off Mason's trousers and swapped them for Rachelle's skirt. Also, we found some tights in a basket and put them on him. We took off his shirt and tie, found a bright pink bra and put that on him. We stuffed the bra with anything and everything we could find.

Emma sat back and went through the plan of the scene and the script as she didn't want to go anywhere near him.

We put on his shirt again and tucked it in tightly so you could see the bra through the shirt. We then left his tie off and undid the top few buttons of his shirts so that you could just start to see the bra on him. We found a blond wig, put that on him and styled it just right.

Athena managed to find a make-up bag and we raided it. We put bright red lipstick on him, aluminous pink eye shadow and blusher to match his bra, mascara and eyeliner. We found some little black high heels and slipped them on his feet.

We walked him backstage and we all waited with him and still wouldn't let him see. I ran up to miss and asked if we could go first, luckily she said yes as we was so eager. I then gave my iPhone to Layla, one of our other friends and I asked her to film the whole thing. When she asked why I just told she'd see and she agreed.

We walked on stage and everyone burst out laughing. Mason saw what he looked like and ran off stage. The rest of us carried on with the scene and everyone clapped. Miss asked to see us at the end of class and we did so.