But......................

Rachelle's POV

I was lied in bed when my covers were suddenly yanked off of me.

"Heyyyy!!!" I yelled at my mum.

"I've been calling you for five minutes," she said, annoyed.

"Well then carry on shouting me for five minutes and maybe, just maybe I'll get up!" I said chuckling as I got back under my duvet.

"Rachelle Yasmina Grace Elizabeth Drew, you will get up right now......as you have a phone call."

Ooooo she used the full name, this must be serious! I groaned anyway. Put on some sweats and my fave training top (I'm an exercise freak!).

I trudged down the stairs and into the front room where the phone was. I quickly yawned and stretched my mouth so that it didn't seem as if I'd only just woken up.

"Hello, food afternoon Rachelle speaking how may i help?" i said in my normal voice.

"Ah, Miss. Drew, I am pleased to say that you are going to be boarding one of the best schools in this part of the country."

"Ell o ell. Jess is that you? Chrissie? That was a good one !" I said amused

"No. I really am calling from Rosewood academy. It's an all girls boarding school and I am the deputy head Mrs Graceford." she said and I realised, she wasn't kidding. "You will receive a package from the school containing the schools information and your exam scores."

"Ah, so that's what that was for!" I said piecing it all together. "I understand now, sorry about not believing you, it just didn't make much sense."

"Don't worry about it, I get comments like that all the time!" she told me and then laughed.

I laughed along before saying "Right then, no offence but is that all, just I need to begin my daily workout?"

"Yes that's all, and once again congratulations!" she said before I hung up.

"You guys have 2minutes precisely before I kill you."

They looked at each other sacredly. "1 minute 55 seconds, oops 54seconds........now talk!"

"But......................."