The Building And It's People

Rachelle's POV

When we first arrived, we took a tour of the building. There were huge oil painting in one corridor and then regular paintings in the next. Then finally just blown up (as in enlarged not as in BOOM!) photos. All the pictures were similar, they were all of men and the last two were women. Mr Gregerson, or Dom as i shall call him from no on, showed us to his office. We were all sat in there in an awkward silence until Ms. Hannilat came in. "Ah Dominic, i trust the girls have behaved well." 

"Yes they have Jess except a few silly giggles but that is to be expected of teenage girls" said Dom in a rather serious and slightly annoyed tone. We all just look down with (fake) shame. "Anyway, on a lighter note. Lets go girls, its nearly time for your test!"  

"Yay!" we all said in unison yet in a rather dull tone. 

Dom lead us to a huge hall which looked like some sort of assembly hall or something. We looked for some seats with our names on. Danielle was sat near the front Emma not far after her and then me and Kylie were near the middle and fairly close to each other, and then there was Athena who was in the last seat by herself. I assumed it was in alphabetical order judging by our seating plan. There must have been around 50 others kids, well all girls, in there with us. An old woman walked in and said, "This is your first test, it is a basic skills assessment. Make sure to read the instructions carefully and answer all questions as best you can," well this was certainly going to be a ball of laughs. "You have 50minutes....... You may begin........Now."  

I turned over my sheet and read the first question, it sounded pips, i read the second, easy as well, I wasn't sure whether it was good that found it easy or not. I began anyway. Answering the questions one by one.

Athena's POV

I looked at the huge clock at the front of the hall. 30mins had gone past, i was nearly finished and still had 20minutes. After another ten had gone by i had finished. I looked through my test papers making sure I'd done the rights things, i had to change one or two answers but nothing major. 

"You have precisely two minutes left so i would hurry up. Make sure your name is written on your answer sheets otherwise you will get an automatic zero!" she said. 

Wow, harsh but I still checked anyway. Yup. I had completely finished. The woman started coming towards the back of the hall. "Stop! Put everything down if you are caught carrying on writing that will also gt you an automatic 0! Please make sure all your sheets which you wish to be marked are together and in order. Hand them straight to me when i arrive at your desk." i did as I was told. She took my sheets off me. You will now have lunch and a 20minute break after your meal and then your second test. 

Yes! At least we had a break. I walked over to Emma's desk where all the other girls were. They all found the test easy as well. We left for a room, not very big where food was being served. Not exactly a cafeteria, although this didn't seem like a school or café or hospital. We all ate our lunch and went for a walk back to the main hall. I texted my parents and the others did the sane. My parents wished me luck and i assume the others' parents did.

A bell went and I assumed that was a signal to go back to our seats for the next test. We all walked back and I sat in my seat. Dom walked in and winked at me. (not in that way (I don't think) !!) He greeted us and told us his name and that he would be supervising us in our next test. "This test is a mathematical test, you should all have learned this in your school. You are not allowed to ask me any questions. If you finish before your time is up, you should just sit back and relax. Although, I strongly suggest you check and double-check your answers before doing nothing."

I turned over my test paper and began. These questions weren't too hard, but they were harder than  the previous test. Hopefully I'd still do ok though..............