Sausage Bean ↭Harry

"No! Mom is going to sleep with me." 

"No way you are sleeping in your bed. You are a big boy now," Harry shouted.

"No I am going to sleep with her!" my son took a hold of my hand. 

"I said no enough of this, You are not a baby anymore." 

"She is my mom! my property. Why can you a baby and I cant, you are a baby to grandma and to mom! you are so selfish dad!" Sky shouted his face red, making me sniffle a silent laugh. 

"Well she is my wife! I owned her before you were born!" Harry said dramatically. I contained my laughter at the boys.

"Okay enough! we will just all sleep together, its a win - win deal. come on up sausage bean," I called Sky. I would would honestly give anything for bed, I helped them get up in hopes of stopping the on-going glaring contest. I walked to mine and Harry's bedroom plotting in the middle of the smooth sheets, dragging Harry beside me ignoring his annoyed groans - mindlessly cuddling into his warmth. I heard the irritated clear throat of my son's making me apologize and turn around giggling.

Shortly Sky was a sleep with his head buried in my chest as I laid on my side, feeling Harry's fingers trace my hipbone I smiled dreamy "What?" I asked.

"Turn around," he pleaded, I obliged smiling idiotically at his beautiful looking features. He was laying on this side watching me, although I ha to pat Sky for he started groaning at my movement. I looked up at Harry as he continued to attend me with loving eyes. 

"Are you okay?" I asked touching his cheek. He held my hand kissing my palm, I blushed I still do. Every time I see him, I would none the less feel like my 17 year - old self.

"Everything is perfect, just remembered something," he replied ever so nonchalantly. 

I giggled tracing his velvet silky pink lips, "What did you remember?" I asked.

"How I am in love with you, no big deal." Harry stated idiotically, also known as in a cool way in his dictionary. I laughed but quickly stopped as Sky knitted his eyebrows moving.

"I love you too." I whispered.

"I know," Harry said getting up, I smiled as I watched him take his shirt off. And as if my fingers had a mind of their own, I traced hidden lines on his back. His unbelievably soft skin made me go weak in the knees. He groaned and I could imagine him closing his eyes and throwing his head back, I was just too busy with my finger pads on his hand muscles to notice him laid back on the bed looking at me.

"I am so grateful for you," Harry spoke.

"I hate you so much Harry, come closer you feels so good." I whimpered

He smiled, "What are the chances of Sky waking up while I am on top of you?" Harry asked so seriously. 

I giggled as I processed. "God way too many. Don't!" I warned, but really who's winning her? shushing Sky as he moved yet again clearly annoyed.

"I'll take it," Harry said before I knew it he was kissing me, 

However, it took him way more time than expected to keep my hands off of him; for I was way turned on than I could ever explain. 

HELLOOOO BEAUTIFUL READERS, Thanks alot for anything you have ever done to support me or any of my books. btw can we legit talk about Just Like You because...... MY MYYY I did not expect such intimate song from my boobrear.. I LOVE LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!! 

just wrote this while studying Math lol don't ask, 12th of Oct 1:45 AM

lots of love ❤❤❤

updating on 15th of Oct, 2017 @11:59 PM

Mimi