Acquaintances↭Liam

Updating again, because maybe someone secretly wants one.

"Hay" I waved sitting down after taking my bag off and putting it on the side.
"Sorry I'm late" I apologized.

"As always" Liam replied handing me his notepad. I rolled my eyes, taking a look at the lyrics he wrote down. I skimmed through it quickly then added what I thought what would be better. We continued to write for seemingly hours when Liam called for a lunch break, ordering Chinese in as we on most days did.

"So how's your dad?" Liam asked, I smiled greatful he asked.

"He's better, asks more about you then he does on me" I told him opening my meal.

Liam laughed, "A good man. Are you gonna think about it?" He asked, he's been begging me for weeks now and I still think it's silly of me yet won't agree.

"Liam.. I really don't want to" I replied.

"Please M, I want you to come. I Want my best friend with me" he patted his lashes giving me a million dollars smile.

I shrugged my shoulders eating, "I'm your best friend?" I asked, after I had swallowed.

Liam nudged my shoulder with his, "of course you're. For how long have we known each other?" He asked mushing of his food.

"Since Renaissance?" I asked.

"I bet Leonardo da Vinci would've painted you instead of the Mona Lisa" he smirked. I snickered taking a bit of his food to annoy him, it drives me crazy he no longer gets annoyed when I try and annoy him instead paints a toothy grin on his face and let's me have my way.

"Shut up, I know I'm hot but... That doesn't mean you flirt none stop with me. Please boy! I'm royalty" I tease.

"Okay your Highness any other demands"

"Oui! Oui! Take Pipsy and Marrie out my precious cats need the sunlight. Don't forget to massage my back" I order in a perfect French accent.

He laughs, "that was so good." Liam clears his throat then answers like servant boy I made him be. We finished eating and decided calling it a day, since my car was at the workshop hence why I was late, Liam insisted to drive me back to my house.

"Think about it okay" he told me as he parked in front of my front yard.

"You never give up do you," I exhaled.

"Nope" he shook his head denying.

"I don't even have a dress" I tried to reason.

"That's not a problem" Liam said starting his car again.

"What are you doing?"

"We'll get you a dress m'lady"

"Liam.. "

"Don't we're doing this Mimi"

I groaned going with him either way I didn't have much of a choice.

I visited a couple of stores, none convincing enough for me to buy anything. This classic posh party Liam will be hosting tomorrow was going to be the death of me. Other than the fact I didn't want to leave my dad alone on my only day off, I didn't like parties so was definitely just going to say Hi and then leave. Third and most importantly 3 of my exs would be there I didn't want to make anything awkward for anyone so I'd rather not be in the same place.

I'm a girl who moved around in relationships a lot, I thought as I ran my hands on the racks of sparkling clothes. Pushing my glasses up, I examined a particular one. "What do you think?" I asked Liam.