Not A Dude↭Liam

Elsa P. O. V

I sat down the grin not leaving my face as I saw a few people gash about the upcoming minutes. "Hay!" A soft voice whispers form beside me.

"Hi!" I say, looking to my right to see a redhead, beautiful, girl.

"I am Anita," she says shaking my hand.

"I am Elsa nice to meet you bbe," I say.

"Who are you here for?" She asks.

"One Direction," I smirk.

"Me too!" She grins making her nose crinkle in the most adorable way possible, "who's your favorite?" She asks.

"Louis I think, I like all of them." I say honestly.

"Harry! God bless!" She says. I laughed at her she soon joins me embarrassed.

"Is it your First Chatty Man show?" I asked.

"Second, my uncle works here so perks of that," she says, sticking her pinky and thumb doing a tick with her pincky finger. It was my first time seeing someone do that and I had to rub it on and learn how to do cause it's cool.

"Same, my Aunt works as a vocal coach so she knows people," I said, using my pinky as well. She laughed and we talked for a few more minutes until the time came. I pulled my hoodie further down muting my phone.

Allen Carl jumped on doing a little funny intro, making everyone laugh. I knew One Direction were going on break for an unknown period and I just made it my #1 goal to meet them before that. Knowing me, unbelievably shy wasn't really going to meet them in person
I, of course, will see them from a distance.

And there's no better way to see them than on Chatty Man my ultimate favorite comedian!

I was having so much fun, watching until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I took it out, seeing I received a message from my friend Justin, I texted him back telling that indeed I was having a wicked time. I noticed Allen had started to ask who was here for One Direction and I raised my hand with almost everyone making Anita and I laugh.
#NoOffence

I texted Justin again as he was telling me about how his date with his boyfriend went, I heard Allen ask people to stand up if they heard Made In the AM. I stood up immediately Anita telling me about her favorite song being Olivia. I told her that mine ironically enough would be Temporary Fix.

I kept on texting Justin, only few seconds later feeling Anita's hand shaking me vigorously, I looked down at her seeing that I was the only one standing and everyone looking at me, my eyes peeled swallowing hard.

"What happened?" I whispered down at her. She was about to tell me when she looked at Allen who called towards me?

"Are you texting?" He asked.