Loathsome III↭Harry

Welcome to the other side, we're at the tip of a roller coaster!  Yay!

Harry P. O. V.

After I tucked Vai under her covers, I wished her a good night, cherishing her smell for one last time. I sat in the silent living room, and started going through the pictures she took on our trip. For us.

If felt good, feeling light and smilie. It was a nice trip, and Vai was a cherry on top,  absolutely lovely. Can't wait to tell Gemma about it, a thought hit me.

She must be awake, I could just send them now and check her reaction tomorrow. The childish smile pulls on my mouth and I let it be, jabbing my fingers against mg phone screen as I send her the pictures.

That for ditching, Gem

I wrap my texts and go to sleep.

"How are you feeling?"

"Less seasick. "

I laugh loudly at her reply as I drive her to where she asks, after Dis took mom back home and mom commanded me to drop Vai safely to where she wants to go.

"Is this the place?" We stop in front of a local bar.

"Yeah, Mr Martin stays around here."

"Oh he does," I frown as she jumps out of the car and leans down to talk to me through the window. I'm not sure if she noticed the men whistling at her bent state but I did and it feel awful.

"Thanks a lot Harry, bye then, "

"Okay," I try bringing myself to say bye but I couldn't, "see you around petal."

She waved as she walked away, entering the bar as I crock my head in discomfort. The ringing of my phone pulls me out of my daze as I drive through the streets to Gem's apartment.

I pick up her call, noting the irony. "Hey Gem," I smile.

"Hey, I read your texts. So low little bro. It even rhymes, but I didn't see the pictures yet. Want to come over and see them together?"

I chuckle, "I'm on my way."

"Okay,  see you."

Bye the time I arrived, Gemma had her laptop set on the coffee table by the couch as she sat, ushering me to shut the unlocked door and come over quickly.

I oblige and join her, "I saw some and they're so beautiful, who took them?"

"I told you, Vai, the mislead photographer."

"Whatever she's good," we continue watching the pictures, Gemma smiling at mine and gawking at mom's. "These are beautiful. " she awes.