Vizor↭Liam

Y/N P.O.V

"I'm on my way," I spoke into my phone.

"Are you serious! You're not here yet! You've got to be kidding me. I know I've been missed thanks," Liam gritted on the phone.

I pressed my lips into a firm line, not knowing how to reply.
"I did miss you, I just over slept?" I needed to apologise.

"Whatever," he ended the call.

Liam and I've been dating for only a few weeks, I met him a bunch for times after the hiatus thing his band  took. It wasn't anything serious yet, but I always felt obligated to put up an image. An image framed nicely, concealing my real character to mask a different life - one I had people know of. Especially Liam Payne one of the biggest names on the planet. 

It was more of a stunt thing to be honest, his manager has set up with me to deny the rumours of him being with Cheryl Cole. I was actually working as a publicist for her by the time - but they had to drop me I didn't have any hard feelings because I already wanted a way out. Working for big names was a constant menace, I wasn't a morning person nor did I like to have to worry about work when I was sitting at home.
It just isn't my cup of tea, on the bright side I'm working in the PR department at a small company which is more convenient.

I was also confused about my sexuality for the longest time, so I preferred of keep it on the down low until I figured what I wanted exactly. When I did I got too caught up with work, and I didn't like that if I may add. And then Liam happens left me thinking why was I ever doubting it from the start.

I stepped out my car, after texting Liam he approached me with Paddy I gave Paddy a hug while Liam ignored me getting into the car. "He had a rough week." Paddy said squeezing my shoulder.

I nodded, "Well how was your day, Liam?" I asked.

"Fine, and you?" He asked.

"It's great, sorry how long were you waiting?" I asked.

"Two hours," he replied adjusting his seat belt.

"No, no way! Are you serious? You're exaggerating right?" I asked looking back at Paddy, who gave me a small smile.
"Oh My! I'm so sorry about that, It's so hard to evaluate how embarrassed am I right now,"

"You don't need to, just don't do it again. I wasn't comfortable out there."
Liam said.

I smiled nodding, "Yes sir never," I said. Secret component to my fast beating heart was Liam's smile.

Good vibes around this guy, how can I possibly explain. My spirit kind of ran out of me; when I first laid eyes on him. Somehow I knew we weren't meant to be romantically involved at least Liam didn't imply it.

Nevertheless, we were attending an early brunch with our friends. I enjoyed Liam's company - Yet wasn't fond of letting him know too much about me. It's just how I roll - "We'll just go to my place quickly so I can change,"

"How long will that take?" Liam asked.

"Not more than 15 minutes I promise, I have my clothes ready."

He nodded taking his phone out, I focused on the road and decided to shut up. By the time I reached my apartment - I had told Liam everything about my job.
Guess I couldn't shut up - I ran up my place inviting Liam and Paddy in before I went straight to my bedroom.

However, I wanted to look good for him. I'm still a girl, and I felt stupidly enough proud to be claimed his; at least in the public eye.  As inconvenient as that may sound, I wanted a romantic relationship with him. Liam seemed like such a genuine guy, there wasn't a contract or anything. I just agreed to help one of my friends out, I dressed up in hurry and spent a longer time on my hair and make-up.