CoffeeGirl ft.HomeBoyi↭Harry

My conversation with my friends is cut off by engine noises making me turn around in my space to look at a guy who gets off his metallic cycle and takes his helmet off before his hands run through his brown hair. I smile to myself for seeing such sexy creature walking on this earth before turning back around and continuing the very interesting conversation with my colleagues about Mandy's birthday on the weekend, note the sarcasm.

I love her and everything but do we need to plan out a huge surprise birthday party? From my peripheral vision I could see the sexy guy looking my way, I sigh and unintentionally raise my gaze to him to see him conversaing with other boys.
Anyhow, I wave goodbye to everyone and go on my way.

Reviewing my To-do list, I huff at how much I have to do and wonder if I'll be able to attend the party by the end of this week. It's only Tuesday I can finish four chapters and three projects plus two books by...

God! What am I saying? Why don't I just drop off already. I continue my steady walking till I push the door to the local coffee shop open. "Caramel Cappuccino is a must right now," I plead the familiar female worker.

I take my drink after paying and walking out. Opening the bag and taking out my folder I kept a few of my workings in along with my work in progress projects, I stumble on something and drop my folder, scattering my papers on the street after colliding with another body.

"Fouck me." I curse out loud when I feel the burning liquid on my hand. I hold the cup with my other hand and wiggle my burned one to shake the hot substance off, thankfully the whole cup didn't fall. It'd be such a waste.

I look in front of me to see the sexy guy from my university eyeing me with a twisted, angry look on his handsome features, "Sorry, are you hurt?" I ask.

"Fine," he replies, rolling his eyes.

I nod bending down to pick up the scattered mess of papers on the ground, another pair across me reach out for my papers. My eyes linger on the crucifix tattoo on his hand before I look up at his hair, so soft and his lips pursed in a cute pout. I stand up with him and he hands me a few papers with his eyes shifting from the papers to my own.

"Thanks," I say, he nods as I shift on my legs awkwardly

"Thanks," I say, he nods as I shift on my legs awkwardly. "I'm Natalie by the way." I stretch out my hand after shoving the folder under my arm. He looks down at my hand and holds my wrist, wiping my reddened palm with a tissue. I laugh, "oops sorry," I trial as he lets go of my now clean hand.

"You might want to put ice on that." he advises, I look at my hand about to make a joke about it before he was already walking past me.

"Okay! Thanks! Bye!" I call after him as he enters the coffee shop. Great, he didn't even look back. I'm busy anyway, I sigh walking back home.

I take my clothes off after washing my hands and discarding my shoes. "Natalie!" I hear my grandpa.

"Grandpa I'm in the bathroom!" I call settling in the bathtub with my drink and pencil along with my sketch book drawing out. My door opens, startling me. "Grandpa! I'm naked!" I laugh.