Move↭Liam

So first off! Hi, 2nd some info might sound inconvenient that's because I made it up heehh lol

"We're hereeeee" I beamed lowly as ironic as that may sound, rubbing my hands together blowing hot air into my freezing fingers.

"Where are you from?" A girl on my left asked. We've been talking throughout the whole ride to the location subtly but I didn't get to know her name yet.

"Oh.. I'm Turkish"

"Nice! My first Turkish friend, we're friends right!"

I laughed, "of course friend,  I'm Challamena"

"America literally and I'm American, both my parents were soldiers in the army obsessed with the country" she rolled her eyes expressing her point, I laughed. The girl was an energy ball, I like her.

Shortly we heard someone calling to follow for a tour, hot on his tial James Corden. I clapped my hands along with everyone as he walked closer to the small crowd, talking to us about the place how we enjoyed the ride, which was amazing if I may add; and how One Direction will first have a little meet and greet with us then the actual London Session time will start.

I didn't know we'd do a meet and greet I mean I can still run right! I look disastrous with that red nose I seriously need something hot to drink. Although, it's cold in Qubros London is way colder. I hurried to the bathroom that took me 10 minutes to reach, trying to make myself look slightly decent. But no, no luck at all I ended up washing my face and running my hand through warm water.

When I came back America pulled me closer asking where I was, I didn't get to answer before we were being put into a neat line to meet the boys, looks like a death line to me.

"Can we just think of it as The HugerGames instead" America retorted standing like a grumpy kid. I laughed nodding my head indeed a good idea.

"Yeah! Be like I got an arm! I got a leg. But no winner gets the whole body one piece " I laughed.

"Nah girl I'm getting an ear" she smirked, I snapped my fingers nodding knowing exactly what she was talking about America did the same. Turning around looking over heads, "you know they're here when people start screaming" I nodded my head understandingly. Only moments later they did I smiled greatful, this it! Yes! 5 years in the making finally! I've been a Directioner since 2010 no joke I almost lost my life too busy drooling over those dumb faces.

It only took a life time for my turn to come, I walked with steady steps well I wasn't on the floor that's my definition of steady  "welcome!"Harry beamed with open arms. Smiling I skipped a few steps throwing my body on him gently .

"Aren't you cold?"  I asked as I wrapped my arms tightly around him feeling his bear skin under his thin shirt. I let go with a heavy heart, "I'm freezing here, teach me your ways"
He laughed, "Seriously," I giggled.

"I mean a little,"

"Stay healthy"  I told him; going down the line.

"You too, thanks for coming" Harry said while I was already hugging Niall.

"I wouldn't if you haven't picked me" I joked, making Niall laugh. Kill me.

" Hi" I greeted Niall.

"Hi" he laughed, with a hand gesture.

"Omg it's the beat that my heart gets when I'm with you, but I still don't understand how your look can do and no one else can." I legit quoted a song that's been playing at the back of my mind.
No one was supposed to hear that, but Louis did as he was next down the line.