Boss pt4

Almas P.O.V

I huffed angry nevertheless turning on my heels to leave I took steps back upon opening the door and seeing Mr Osborne in front of me smirking.

"Come in Mr Osborne" Zayn called I took a step to the side. Ready to leave only for Zayn to call me again, "Ms Alvi get me the files" I nodded.

I stayed on the side genuinely worried of what this guy can do. His stares didn't help either I took a closer step towards Zayn mindlessly. I felt Zayn looking between Mr Osborne and I making me realize and taking my usual place on the other side. I tried to busy myself in some papers I had, though not distracting enough feeling Mr Osborne trial his eyes up and down my body.

I blinked upon hearing a foreign policy Mr Malik was using, did he just turn down a 5 million deal?

Mr Osborne got up flaring, I remember studying this thoroughly including no side effect. I stood in front of his desk staring at him, "Something wrong Ms Alvi?"

"Uhm... why.." I wanted to ask but he only cut me off.

"I'll do what I want to do Ms Alvi"

I nodded getting out.

**

I continued to press for the nth time banging my head on the elevator doors, I started humming on my current fav song on the radio.

All day and night I was waiting
Cooked your favourite
Dressed up real nice
I know you were with here
I know that you kissed her

You're dirty disgusting
But I can't get enough of your loving
Not I hate you really hate you
My moma said I shouldn't date you
You cheat and your lieing and I know that your hiding two cell phones
But boy right before I say that it's the end you sweet talk me again
I don't wanna be friends no
Why am I such a fool when it comes to you.

A B C D E E F U

I wanna say screw you
I wanna say shoo shoo

I practice my lies in the mirror, then you smile that's my killer.

So I say love you
And babe I need you cause your drop dead gorgeous.

ABCDEE FU

(FU LITTLE MIX)

I flicked my middle finger, "Enough with that Ms Alvi whom are you flipping off?" I heard, I shot up like a rocket removing my index finger. Omg! I'm so dead!

"I'm so sorry Mr Malik that was not for you I repeat was not," I said, gesturing with my hand.

"Elevator is down," Zayn said, walking away. Oh jokes on me then.

I followed him, "that's going to be a long way down,"

We made a fire went down in the flames

I sang under my breath.

(Long way down 1d) Too Good