Go Home III

I closed the tap and stepped out, hurrying up as the knocking wouldn't stop. Wrapping my body in one towel and holding another smaller one in my hand for my hair before opening the door and standing behind it again. I tilted my head to look outside, slightly taken a back by the boy standing on the other side.
"Oh, sorry I didn't realise... uhmm... sorry take your time." He said nervously, walking away in embarrassment. I giggled to myself, as I closed the door yet again to continue drying my body as I did I got dressed and wrapped my hair up in a towel before noticing a blow dryer. I turned it on jumping at it's obnoxious sound, deciding  against using it and I pulled my hair up in a ponytail instead now that it was damp enough not to dribble on my body.

I slid the door open, hearing quiet chattering by the end of the hall. "You didn't freaking tell me, I was flushed... at least tell me when you bring a girl home," I heard.

"She's not just a girl, she's something else." I heard Zayn? Or Niall I couldn't tell from a far.

"Okay Romero, did you get her something to drink?" I heard again.

I knocked on the door I thought the voices were coming from, and Zayn and the boy from outside the bathroom came out making me notice the kitchen they were stood in. I smiled as Zayn grinned at me, "Hey Jupiter, would you like something to drink?" Zayn asked.
I smiled nodding, "Come in, what would you like?" Zayn asked opening a cabinet.
The other boy chuckled gulping his drink before rolling his eyes at Zayn as if holding something on him. "So I was saying... we have Gray tea?" Zayn read the label to a box.

As soon as I settled on a drink, the boy introduced himself to me. "Hi I'm Harry, sorry about the earlier encounter." He smiled, giving me a hand to shake. I giggled shrugging my shoulders gesturing with my hand not to worry before he pulled me in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. And all I was thinking where is that boy from? So sweet.

I felt the blood pressure in my face rise, "Whipped cream?" Zayn startled me. I nodded smiling as he handed me a cup of finely prepared hot chocolate.
"Come on," he said. Guiding me to the living area where a huge flat screen was plastered on the wall.
"Have a seat," I sat down putting my mug on the glass more like antique coffee table.
"Here's a notebook and a pen, if you feel like saying anything." Zayn said rubbing the back of his neck.
I laughed at his nervous state, not fully understanding his reasons.

I turned the first page, and wrote.

Thank you Zayn ^^

"Don't worry about it Jupiter." He smiled, sitting beside me.

I placed the notebook down, and wrapped my fingers around the mug sipping on my delicious beverage.

What an expert, this tastes amazing.

He chuckled reading, "Louis being the obsessed with coffee one taught me."

Where's Niall?

Zayn bit the insides of his cheeks  before shaking his head. "I don't know, he might be in his room. Or playing his guitar."

I grinned at the mention of musical instruments.

What is the name of your band ?

"One Direction." Zayn replied.

Do you like it?
I looked at him carefully.

He plugged his eyebrows in astonishment, "It's been 3 years of course I like it. I'm surrounded by great mates. Why did you ask me that?"

I don't know.. sorry if I made you uncomfortable.

I placed my mug down giving Zayn the notebook he shook his head .