Like A Butterfly↭Harry

Again for you N, Thanks for everything bbe 😉😘 so the chapter I had before this was a Niall one. And I'm so sad half of it disappeared. 😢😔😔

"Should I tan? Should I not?"

"Uhm.. I think.. "

"Red or black?" I held several swimsuits in my hand.

"I think.. "

"Why do you always have to think?"

"Well.."

"God Harry you're so slow at talking" I said, throwing the items on the floor and flopping on bed.

"You need to chill out" Harry said taking his shirt off. I adjusted my position resting my chin on the palm of my hand laying on my stomach with my elbows holding me up, watching him mindlessly pulling a new shirt on. It's odd how when he's around I forget everything and just watch him like an exhibit I've been waiting for.

Like some art work sculpted into a human form, what was even happening today that left me so stressed out? Oh.. Now I remember Harry is hosting some big pool party, why? Because he's a stupid idiot! Everyone is coming and when I say everyone I really mean everyone. I'm gonna go insane! Let's see who's on our guest list, Nick Grimm and his radio station, yes you read that correctly; Harry invited a radio station crew!
Half of the 1D crew, some stylists and actors and oh some very hot looking models.

I'll just go bury my head in a hole and never get out, I hope light and thunder and heavy rain hit every part of the state and no one ends up coming. Ahg... God! My body looks do bad I'll just not wear a bikini, no there's no way I could look half way decent.

I felt something wet on my cheek making me look up, "would you like me to cancel, I'd totally be OK with spending the day with you love" Harry said, kneeling on his knee in front of our bed. I smiled, this boy! I shook my head a foolish smile playing on my lips as he kissed me again. His fingers massaging my head moving my hair back. I took hold of his hand wiggling it in my hair then lowering it to wrap around the side of my neck closing my eyes.

Shortly I felt Harry's lips on mine making me laugh, his kisses traveling to my throat and collarbone. His tongue licking on my skin left me needy. I adjusted my position laying on bed as Harry got up his hands on either sides of me hovering over me, "God I missed you," Harry spoke his breath on my face I arched my back planting a small kiss on the side on his mouth.

"Me too" I whispered, running my hands on his muscular fram. As if my hands had a mind of their own gripping his semi hard penis feeling it harden under my grip. I immediately removed my hand hearing him let out a frustrated groan. "Sorry" I said, he chuckled leaving a small kiss on my lips.

"It's fine don't be"

"I'm ready you know?" I whispered.

"I know..." Harry said, I looked at him hopeful really he finally realized? "You're not" he completed, my hopes and dreams got crushed in a second I pouted making Harry laugh and kiss my forehead his necklace dangling. He looked so hot like that, I wanted to so badly be touched by him but that idiot wouldn't until, in his weird terms, thought I was ready no matter how many times I tell him otherwise. Although I hated that he wouldn't yet make love to me; my respect for him shot to different stages knowing he cared that much for me. I felt so precious when I was around him, sometimes I feared he'd one time wake up and see me the way I see myself; because to say the least that ain't pretty. We've been together for not so long only about 7 months and about 2 months ago we were going do it but when he knew I was a virgine clocks turned and he just sort of mentally marked me unready until an unpronounced stage obviously.