Go Home II

I escaped Mark's touch, signing to him to leave us alone.

"I'm afraid your sorry @$$ is leaving with us since you know you have to pay in way or another."

I signed again that I'm doing my best to get the money.

"Your best is not good enough any more Jupiter. Come on let's go, or your friends come with?"

I got up immediately nodding, apologizing to the boys on Paper. "Are you gonna be okay?" Zayn whispered.

I nodded I got up as well as they, "Oh how sweet, but I'm diabetic." Mark said. I gave Niall a hug as he looked at me with most precious poute ever.

I did the same to Zayn, but he didn't let go as fast. "I'll find you." He whispered, I smiled knowing  that - yeah maybe a dead body but thanks - I kissed his cheek before Mark dragged me.

By the time I got out of the dinner, Zayn followed shouting and I wanted to hear all the humiliations than see him get hurt and knowing Mark he probably will do anything.

"How much does she owe you I'll give it you and you leave her alone." Zayn gritted.

"Is that so? Lover boy here is willing to pay say 15 thousand dollars?" Mark smirked at Zayn.

"I don't have that money on me, give me half an hour to get it."

"Oh yeah right go play somewhere else kid." Mark about to take me again.

"Wait wait wait please." Zayn pleaded. I looked at him, confused to what was he still doing here. "I'll come with you then?" Zayn said.

"Lover boy wants to tag along after all?" Mark asked me. A few seconds later Police cars were surrounding the perimeter; I ran to Zayn escaping Mark's grip.

Police men caught a hold of Mark and one took out of his pocket a pack of cocaine making me cling at the thought of being with him when that happens. "Marko Fernandez consider this your last job. You're under arrest," I heard a cop.

Zayn's arms wrapped around me, while I watched Mark get taken by the authorities muttering curse words.

"Are you okay? Are you okay?" Zayn asked me when the cars left but after the police officer approaching me and informing me that they'll need my statement so I better not leave the country. Like I would - I had to praise myself and take in the fact I no longer own any one anything.

I looked up at Zayn just now noticing the hazel almost caramel eyes which I should mention looked adorable on him. I nodded, "That was a good call." Niall said, and I had yet to perceive his presence and understand he was the one to call help.
"What did he want with you?" Niall asked.

I couldn't explain knowing that they're unfamiliar with sign language. Just in time Niall handed me my notebook I smiled. Explaining in along paragraph how I came to know Mark and how I got unwillingly associated with his gang.

"This is a whole lot of shit you've been through Jupiter." Niall said, kicking rocks with his leg his hands shoved in his pockets. I nodded, writing in my notebook showing them.

Can we be friends? I ..

"Buhh sure it's not even a question." Niall said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Thank you guys.. I really don't know how to thank you.. I would've probably been long gone now.

"And we wouldn't let that happen." Zayn said.

I pointed to where my room is, I looked at the boys to see them looking at each other a sceptical look on thier features.