Park Song↭Louis

Louis and Harry were out together having a kick at the park when she comes out of no where singing her Fight Song!

Miracle P. O. V

I took Miri and kneeled down touching her puppy face and making sure her leach was on and wrapped it tightly around my wrist.

"Honey don't be late!" Mom called from the kitchen.

"Don't worry mom!" I said.

Before taking off I asked if my clothes were inside out, "No, Mira

Before taking off I asked if my clothes were inside out, "No, Mira. You look beautiful," mom said, I smiled calling Miri.

"Come on Miri, lead our way babe." I told my dog, my palms moved in search of the knob of the transparent door and finally opened it.

I let Miri walk in front of me as she leads me to the park I was going to finally actually see next week for the first time.

I smiled when I heard Mrs Murphy's greetings. I turned to where the voice came from and waved at her hollering, "Hi!"

Miri barked signaling me that we're here. I smiled as I felt the wind and low voices of kids playing.

"Mira!" I heard little Annabelle's voice. I open my arms as the four year old girl hugged my legs. I kneeled down, stretching my arms out to catch her shoulders.

"Hi! Anna! How was first week of school?" I said.

"It was sooooo cool! I made alooot of friends! Nick, Amelia and Jackson and Christina!" She squealed.

"That's great!" I patted her.

"Mommy says you will see me when you go to the doctors next week!"

"Yes! I will!" I said excitedly, she held my hand putting my palms on her face. I rubbed her face softly a smile on my face, I could feel her soft full cheeks and small nose. She must be so cute.

"I look like this okay! Don't forget me," she said, I laughed at her young spirit and nodded. Her mom called saying hi to me. I greeted her back telling Annabelle she should go.

Miri barked again, I laughed telling her to chill. "You're moving too fast!" I said laughing as I fumble to catching up to her speed. She slows down and I know we are on the track way to the big empty area, as mom calls it.

"Oh I know where you're taking me you little missy," I say, she barks making me giggle. I hear nothing from around me and I know we're alone so I play the music on my phone loudly.

Enjoining the random songs my iPod is playing, I start twirling around giggling as I hear Miri's loud barking. "Dance Miri dance!" I laugh.

"You know what I am excited for the most? You!" I say as she puts her hands on my thighs, making me giggle as I imagine her standing on her legs. "Dance Miri!" I say as I elevate my hand up. I feel her twirl to my random singing of The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars.