Thermodynamic Entropy↭Harry III

10 more, views to 700 😄😄

Alexandra P. O. V

I walked with Harry clinched into him, feeling terrified from the outside world. I would have preferred sitting in bed, than having to see all these people. "Harry why are people looking at me like that?" I ask.

"Don't worry they won't hurt you." Harry said putting an arm over my shoulder.

We entered a space with alot of clothes displayed everywhere. I let go of Harry's arm looking around, "come on get what you want, anything" he said.

I smiled, walking in. Giggling as I felt the fabric.

I stepped out of the changing room awaiting Harry I cleared my throat to gain his attention, spinning around in the dress. "Y.. You look nice" he said.

I giggled, "can I have this one?" I asked.

"Anything you want" he said, I smiled biting my lip.

I walked with Harry out with the few items I bought, "we have to pay first, hold up I will be right back" I nodded, standing at the exit. A guy approached me only a few seconds later I thought he was going to talk but he only noded his head looking at me.

"What's up?" He asked.

I looked up frowning, "windows a lot of them" I spoke.

He shook his head, "how are things then?" He asked.

"What things?" I asked flammoxed with his way of talking.

"I knew from across the room, now that I am here I can tell you're in to me" he said.

I looked at him genuinely confused, "may I help you Sir?" I asked.

"You may! Date?" He said.

"Uhm... I think it's the the 4th of the month?" I said, he looked at me again but with a smile.

"Playing hard to get ha?" He said. Only a moment later Harry accompanied me.

"Harry good you're here this good Sir here is saying that..." I looked back at where the man should've been standing but I didn't find him. "Where did he go?"

Harry laughed, "so what was he saying?"

I recited the scenario to Harry making him laugh uncontrollably telling me to continue.

"explaining how I am playing hard to get. I really don't understand anything, do you?"

"I understand I need to beat him up" Harry's voice roughs up.

"Why?" I asked horrid.

"Ahg! Let's just head back home" Harry said pulling into the moving cabin.

"How come you have a moving cabin with no horses?" I asked.

He smiled, "it's called a car it has 4 wheels."

"A car, it's magical also your rest room it's magical where does the water come from?" I asked.

"The pipes"

" Where does the pips get it from?"

" I am not sure" he replied, I nodded giggling.

" You talk funny" I poked his cheek.
He chuckled shaking his head. "I like your world" I said.

" You do?"

"It's different from mine, but I don't understand why you don't have flowers and forests. But you have rocks and buildings instead?" I said.

"How about we skip home for now?" He asked, I nodded eagerly.