Delayed Date↭Harry

If you care for or love someone, just tell them before you regret not doing it Do it while you still have the chance.

Just do it!

Aroura P. O. V

"Okay, you're next," one of the event's managers said.

I smiled thanking him.

"Hi! How are you love," Louis said, being the first down the line. I was the last one at the meet and greet and if I may add it was the best decision.

"Hello, I am okay thank you. How about you Louis?" I asked, giving him a short hug.

"Thanks for coming love," he answered instead, I smiled apologetically.

"Hopefully things get better," I whispered moving to Niall next.

"How do you want this?" Liam asked. I looked at him confused.

"Want what?" I asked, waiting for him to answer before I hug Harry.

"The picture," Liam explained.

"Oh that! I forgot we do that but no thanks I will pass," I said hugging Harry who's hands wrapped tightly around my back. My heart oddly enough had to do a little pause then resume as we let go. "How are you Harry?" I asked.

"I am good thanks how about you?"

"I am okay, I would like to ask you a favor, I understand if its hard" I said.

"Sure anything" Harry said politely.

"I need to talk to you in person but not here so this is the address of a coffee shop near me, I hope you could come some time. I'll wait for you" I said.

"Sure, is this like an interview?" Harry asked taking the piece of paper from me.

I shook my head. "No, it's just I want to tell you about some stuff" I explained, the manager called time being off.

"Where are you sitting at?" Niall asked.
"No, I am going I can't stay for the show good luck you guys. Have a great day. Goodbye" I said, as the manager called again.

"Ms. I am sorry but you..."

"It's okay, I am the one who took more time. Hope you have a lovely day. Thank you Sir" I told him, his smile grew wide as I said that and the boys smiled waving at me.

I walked out heading back to my funny world, what do I do now? Wait, and wait and wait then do some waiting again.

5 months later

I sat in my usual spot taking my pen out and started writing. "Hay Aroura!" Jackson greeted.

"Good evening Jackson, how are you?" I greeted a smile on my face.

"Two shifts today, but I am doing great. We have freshly baked doughnuts!"

"Yes please, hope everything goes well. Thank you Jackson" I said.

He nodded, "For you too dear. Plus the usual?" Jackson asked writing down in his note.

"Yes, thank you" I smiled. He took off and I took out my Diary to complete my story.

Hopeful to feel warm, I wrap my fingers around my mug but warm is such a convoluted feeling it doesn't come naturally.

I smile betraying a rebellious tear drop counting yet another day

he delays.