Chapter 47

AHHH sorry I can't fit all your names in :c I'll try to put as much as you guys into the story! Sorry slow updates :P

I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU ALL ITS JUST IVE BEEN BUSY XC
__________________

Late at night, many people passed out on the couch, some still drinking and having fun. I left Ian to 'party' here and I haven't seen him since. I guess he's having his own fun. Dan is still having fun with his friends, but I don't think I can last any longer. Considering it is almost two am (2 a.m). I should be asleep - but where? I mean people are in all the rooms- even in Dan's house!

I guess I should tell people bye? I'm not sure so I decide to take a little nap on the couch.

~

"But darling stay with me, why don't you stay with me." As I wake up I hear someone singing. Odd. I sit up and rub my eyes, I then realize~ this is not Selena's apartment, or Dan's. Where am I? "H-hello?" I ask. No reply obviously. It seems familiar. Like I seen this place before. "Katey baby you're awake!" I hear a women yell. "What?" I say. I finally decide to get up and look around, but the first room I entered was the kitchen. I see a short, slim women, with jet black hair. She was washing dishes facing a wall- so I couldn't really see her face. "Hey, um can you help m-" she turns around and smiles- I remember that smile, that face, I remember her.

"M-mom?" I say and she nods. I go up to her and hug her tightly. "I missed you." I say into her shoulder. "I missed you to baby." She says and releases me from the hug. "Sit down." She says motioning us to the table in the kitchen.

"Wait, mom I'm glad I'm here and all-but how? Like how did I get here?" I say and she puts her hand over mine. "Ian, he called very late last night and said he wanted to make things right. I didn't understand, considering he never liked me. So he came over, but when I opened the door, he was carrying you. So he laid you down on the couch and left just like that. He didn't say a word. I mean he said you lived in New York and I'm in New Jersey- so it's great!"

I started thinking, why would Ian do this? I should be home resting and help Selena clean up Dan's party! Well- considering I haven't seen my mother in years (no talking, no communication what so ever) . "Mom, I-I need to get home though..." I trailed off and she looked down. "Don't you think you can stay longer? Please. I haven't seen you since you left with Ian, years ago. But, now! Just stay a little while." She said giving me those pleading eyes. "Okay, but can I make a quick call vey fast?" I ask standing up from the table.

"Yeah, of course."

I get up and make my way to the living room pulling out my phone. I quickly dial Dan's number and wait for him to pick up.

Dan: mmm, hello?

Me: hey Dan, it's me

Dan: hey, where are you? I'm in my bed alone.

Me: ha, well. Last night Ian somehow got me to my moms! I still don't believe that! But I'll be home hopefully by tomorrow.

Dan: oh. Wait want me to go over there?! Where does your mum live?

Me: wellllll. She lives in New Jersey, you do-

Dan: I'll be over in a bit!

Me: but don't you have a hang-

And he hung up.

Now if he gets here I'll tell him and my mom I'm pregnant.

[SORRY THIS SUCKS IM SORRY! YOUR NAMES WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER]