Chapter 46

Thank you for all the votes on the last chapter :)

Hope y'all are enjoying it! Love you all- enjoy my beautiful monsters :) Xx I'm so sorry! I've been really busy :c

Happy Easter (:

_____________________

Anthony opened the door scaring my half to death! I thought it was Ian...

I get scared to much- I'm paranoid! "Hey wh-what are you doin in here?" He ask leaning against the door, smiling like an idiot. "Oh, nothing just about to um, go pee?" I say and nervously smile. "Oh, okay." He says and enters the room, laying on his bed. "So wait, why are you in here then? The-there's a bathroom over there." He points to the living room. "Oh, well there was a lot of people and I sorta wanted to, you know what I don't know." I answer and begin to leave the room but he pulls me back by grabbing my wrist. "You wanna know somethin'?" He ask laying his head in my shoulder. "Um, yeah. Sure?" I say and I turn to face him. He leans into my ear and whispers. "What?" I say, I can't hear what he was saying!

He leans in again, this time he's laughing. "I said- Ian's here."

"What?!" I yell and stand up. "You didn't tell me? Why Anthony!" He just starts laughing again! "We are playin' hide and seek, and now, haha I can't find him!" He clutches his stomach and has a laughing fit! "Anthony you idiot." I whisper and pinch the bridge of my nose.

Now how am I suppose to find Ian if they're playing hide and seek?!

"Wait, was he out in the party?" I ask, but sure enough Anthony doesn't stop laughing. "I don't know! I haven't seen him since he got here." He stood up and walked over to me. "Anthony?" I asked and he put a hand on my shoulder. "Katey, he's been here for a lonnnggggggg time." Anthony says and walks over to the bathroom.

Right as he enters the bathroom he starts laughing. "You bitch! You're it." He laughs and I freeze. Ian's in the bathroom?! "Shhhh!" I hear Ian hush Anthony, but Anthony doesn't stop laughing. "Bro get out, haha I have to pee." Anthony stops laughing but giggles. "I can't." Ian whispers.

I run out the room and slam the door, when I walk back out to the party I see everyone having a blast. Too bad they don't know Ian is here.....

I see Mathew and Nick walk over to me hand in hand, smiling. "Yo Kate!" He yells then giggles. "Yes?" I question. "We are gunna get going, thanks for inviting us!" Nick says and they both hug me. "No problem, thank you guys for coming. Are you guys okay to go home? I mean you guys are pretty wasted." I say and they laugh.

Oh drunk people laugh at everything.

"No silly! We live next door, we can walk! Haha well thanks again, bye bye Kate!" They say and smile. I smile back and they leave. Should I go back and see if Ian is there? I mean, it's Ian. He could do anything right now.

As I leave the living room to enter Selena's and Anthony's room, I feel scared. Nervous actually. Well, let's do it.. I open the door and see Ian laying on the bed. "Ian?" I say and he sits up. "Where is Anthony?" I question. "He's still in the bathroom.. I think he fell asleep." He smiles and I giggle a bit. "Nice. But Ian, why did you come to Dan's birthday party?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders. "Anthony called me during the party, he told me it was just a party, not Dan's party. I thought it was just like the four (4) of you guys! So I said I'll be over in a bit and when I came over I saw a lot of people- so I told Anthony we were playing hide-in-seek." He says and I nod, I'm confused. Why would he do that, he could've just left. "Oh, well if you're going to be okay, well then you can come out to the party if you want." I say, well if he doesn't destroy everything I'll be fine with him joining the others... "Are you serious?" He smiles and I smile to. "I'm serious."

He gets up and walks over to me then hugs me. He hugged me. I believe he's getting better...

_____________

Guys if you want to be in a chapter comment:

Name:

Hair color:

That's all c: comment/vote please ^•^