Chapter 50

Hey guys! Glad you guys read up to this point (ᵕ́ૢ‧̮ᵕ̀ૢ) I feel happy! Like you guys care! ️ugh you guys are truly amazing. I love you all! *kiss kiss* lmao im gay ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Sorry it's short, it's better then nothing ? Sorry babes :( )
I'm so sorry for the long wait! I've been incredibly busy! :( love you all xx
-----------------------------------

Six o'clock came around and I felt weird you know? Have you ever felt so happy and excited you could shit rainbows ? No? Just me? Well that's how I feel on dates with him. He makes me so happy. Well I didn't know if we're going somewhere fancy or a regular burger joint so I was wearing a simple floral dress with my plain black converse. Never was a fan of heels.
I waited in the living room with Selena talking about Zayn leaving. Sad subject, really. Selena was telling me how she felt, pretty extreme. "I swear to fucking god that greasy ass mother fu-"
*ding dong*
"Um let's watch the language - I'll go get the door." I said as Selena smiled.
I opened the door and see Dan dressed lovely ; he's wearing a black suit with a pocka dot tie. "Don't you look cute" I said and he looked down and smiled.  "You look gorgeous as always Kate" he smiles and I blush.
"Can yall stop being so lovey-dovey I'm trying to see if zayn is going to say something!"
"Ugh okay?" Me and dan laughed.
"Well we should get going " he adds and I told Selena .
Obviously she didn't care she was to busy on Twitter.
We left our apartments and Dan drove for what seemed hours, we talked and such, but when we arrived to this mystery placeI got quiet. It was gorgeous!
"Dan th-"
"Shhhhhh"
He said and parked. He gets out the car and opens my door. He locks the car and we go along  this brick entrance way. He opened the door for my and I was shocked- it's beautiful ! "Wow" is all I can say. We sat down in this lovely area outside, it had an amazing view of this gorgeous city. We ate amazing food, and talked about everything & anything . As the night came to an end he looked at me in the eyes for a while.
"Katelyn?" He asked and grabbed my small hands in his larger ones.
"Yes Dan?"
"I have something I've been wanting to tell you."
I got scared. What if it's something bad? Or good? Or - ah!
"Um, yes?"
"We have been dating for a while now, and life has been incredibly fantastic. You're the most stunning women I've ever laid eyes on, you're incredibly smart, strong, and over all perfect. Sure we've had many problems but we got threw it. And now, we're having a child together. What more can I ask for? The only thing I could ask for now, is.... Katelyn Sabrina Martinez will you marry me?" He said as he pulled out an enormous ring from his pants pocket and got down on one knee. I got teary-eyed.
"Oh m-my. Yes Dan yes! "
I cried happy tears as he put on the ring on me. I stood up and hugged him and gave him a loving kiss.
I can't believe soon I'll be Mrs.Howell.