Chapter 2

Wow! You guys got me lots of reads :)
Thank you!!
Not to sound mean or rude/ but can you guys vote more- please?
Sorry /-\ I just want to try to get this book a bit popular..
Sorry! Enjoy this chapter!
__________________
I'm still outside thinking about well everything! I mean she's right, I have to leave Ian, but at the same time I can't.
What if he hurts all of us? Ah! I don't want Selena & Anthony getting hurt.
Okay, what if we leave, like the country? No, that would never work.
What if....
I can't live a what if life! I need to do something! So I stand up and walk inside.
"Selena, I am so sorry for what I did, I don't know what got into me, I just-" She looks at me and says "it's okay, I know you didn't mean it!" I go over to her and hug her tightly.
"Where's Ian?" I whisper to her. "He's in the room. Why?" She asked.
"Well I was thinking and your right." I tell her still whispering.
"Really! Ah! That's great!" She tells me smiling.
"Haha yeah, but um, how?" I asked her seriously. "Good point, just tell him your done! I mean we will be here to help." She tells me.
"Your right! Wait, when do I do it then?"
"Today pack your stuff and tomorrow we'll do it!" She says. I just nod.
"Okay so we will pack our stuff then! Come on Anthony!" She tells him and they walk off to their room.
Shit, what if he ask what I'm doing?!
Ah! Okay calm down! Let's just do it and get it over with!
*knock knock*
I lightly knock on "our" door. And once again no answer.
I was about to knock agian until I heard the *click* noise of the lock.
The door slowly opens and it reviles a sad looking Ian. He pulls me into the room and quickly shuts the door.
"Katelyn, I am very sorry I did that! I don't know what came over me, I just. Please forgive me." He says looking into my eyes.
"Your not sorry. Ian, you told me sorry over one hundred times. It's fucking annoying now." I whisper.
He looks down. Oh, I'm not done just yet! I feel like since were leaving, I should let out most of my anger now! Or maybe I shouldn't. I mean he can always hurt me.
"Ian you better listen up! I'm tired of all the bullshit! I had to get so many bruises, cuts, stitches, and different other things because of you!" I yell and he looks up at me with those mean eyes.
I should stop- but I can't.
"And I hate it! I lost so much weight because you would lock me up in here! And another thing is-" I get cut off yet again.
"Well maybe you needed to lose some weight bitch!" He yells in my face.
"What the fuck, me losing weight? I wouldn't be talking! When we first met me I weighed one sixty (160),now I weigh one ten (110)! And how much do you weight? Oh that's right over one eighty (180)!So leave me alone!"I yell even louder.
He looks more mad, is that even possible?
"Shut the fuck up!" He yells at me.
"Can you please leave me al-"
Bam.
Just like that I'm on the floor because he hit my stomach.
"Selena. Anthony" I say but comes out more of a whisper. Ian kneeled down to my height and said
"No one can save you. And no one wants to. So stop" and with that he left the room to go to the bathroom.
Now it's time to pack up. So I try my hardest to get up, but my stomach hurts badly.
~•~
I walked out of the room with what seems like to suit cases of my junk. I tell Selena to put my things in her car and get ready for later. So she does it while I wait in the living room.
"Where all set! Tomorrow is the day. I'm so proud that your finally leaving him!" Selena kind of yelled.
At that moment Ian comes out of our room with an angry look on his face.