Chapter 43

Hey- chapter 43 already- damn!

Well you guys have gotten this far :)

Thank you for those of you who vote/comment ^•^

Okay whales here's an update-

Please:

Vote ❤️

Comment❤️

______________________

*So why do good girls like bad guys? I had this question for a really long ti-*

I slowly open my eyes and look at my phone and see Selena calling (that's her ringtone: Good Girls Bad Guys- Falling In Reverse). I grab my phone from the bed side table and answer it.

~•~On Phone~•~

Me: Ello?

Selena: Kate! Guess what happened last night!

Me: um, you saw a new movie?

Selena: no silly, well you know how it was mine and Anthony's five year anniversary ?

Me: oh shit I forgot! I'm so sorry! Happy late anniversary! So what happened Sel?

Selena: haha, it's okay Kate!

Me: okay, so what happened then?

Selena: Anthony proposed!

Me: no fucking way! Selena that's great! I'm so happy for you!

Selena: thank you! I'm still in shock! Haha, well I'll see you later! We will be home in about an hour or so, bye Kate!

Me: okay, bye future Mrs.Padilla!

~•~Off~•~

I'm so happy for her!

She's been wanting him to propose for the longest time, now her dreams are coming true.

Aw, my two best friends are getting married!

"Dan." I sit up and shake him.

No respond, I check my phone and see it's only seven thirty (7:30).

"Dan!" I say a bit louder and shake him.

He rubs his eyes and sits up. Then he stretches a bit.

"Yes?" He smiles.

"Anthony finally proposed to Selena!" I smile.

"That's great!"

"Yeah it is! I'm so happy for her! They're really the perfect couple." I say, in all honesty they are!

They barley fight, he treats her very well, and I mean there are many reasons but they are just perfect!

"Want breakfast?" I ask him.

"Yes please." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Okay I'll go cook something, stay and sleep." I giggle and stand up- but regret doing it so fast!

Ouch!

"Damn." I whisper.

He rolls over and laughs, "sore babe?".

"Yes!" I say and sit back down.

He just continues laughing while I slip on my slippers.

"Okay, I'm gunna go slow now." I say and get up slower- it works.

I walk to the kitchen and begin cooking.

~•~

Me and Dan were eating breakfast on the couch while watching t.v.

But about ten (10) minutes later we hear-

"Knock knock!" Selena says while opening the door.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs.Padilla!" I say and smile and so do they.

"She told you already!" Anthony laughs and I shake my head.

"Congrats!" Dan says and they thank him.

Their smiling so much it's so adorable!

"Okay so I'm guessing you guys had lots of fun last night then?" I say and she rolls her eyes still smiling.

"He proposed last night at the restaurant, then I was way to happy and emotional- I fell asleep in the car. Then he woke me up when we were in the hotel and- do I really need to explain the last part?" She laughs and so does everyone else.

"No, no. I think I get the point! Are you guys hungry?" I ask.

"No, we had breakfast already- but thanks!" Anthony says.

~•~

It is ten thirty (10:30 p.m) already and were still talking about a wedding!

Yes, wedding! They are planning a big one too!

"But if I do get a matching color for the dress, can it be white and black? Black goes with everything!" Selena says and Anthony smiles.

"Anything you want, you'll be the princess at the wedding!" He smiles.

"And I will be marring my amazing prince." She says and kisses him quickly.

They are so cheesy- it's so cute! Hehe.

"Okay when you guys are inviting people please don't invite Ian. Please!" I beg, he's the last person I want to see.

"Of course Kate!" Selena says.

Ian cannot- I mean cannot come to this wedding, or there will be absolute hell.