Chapter 18

"Ian, you don't have to do that." I say and try to take the rope away, but he's much stronger.

"Katelyn! Just leave Dan and be with me! That's all I ask!" He tells me on the verge of tears.

I bend down to reach his height, since he's sitting down.

"Ian. Please. Why don't you meet someone else? Why am I so important to you? You never cared for me." I say looking him dead in the eyes.

"I can't meet other girls like you, it's impossible! No one knows me like you do. You know I always cared for you and loved you, and I still do! You are hurting me by being with Dan!" He says and one tear falls from his eye.

" Ian you hurt me way worse, and you should know. Just please, you don't need to commit because of something like this!" I tell him.

"Your right. I'm okay now. You can leave." He says and has a fake smile.

"You sure Ian?" I tell him standing up.

"Yeah, yeah. Go with Dan! Please." He says and stands up also.

"Ian Im no-"

He starts shoving me towards the door and now I'm out of my own room!

"Katelyn go! Please I need to be alone." He says and closes the door in my face.

"But it's my room." I whisper and walk to the living room.

"Is he leaving?" Selena ask me.

"I'm not sure what's going on!" I tell her and put my hands on my head.

What do I do?!

"Just go, if anything weird happens I'll tell you." Selena says and smiles.

"Okay. Just please tell me if anything happens!" I tell her looking back at the door.

"Yes! Okay you can go back with Dan now!" She says and wiggles her eye brows.

"You're so stupid!" I say and slap her shoulder playfully.

"You know you want to!"

"I know! So where's Anthony?"

"Oh he went out to the store to buy food! I was to lazy to go, so yeah!" She says and we both start laughing.

"Okay! I'll be back in a bit!" I tell her and leave to Dan's place.

I'm really worried about Ian, what if something bad happens?

*knock knock*

"Hey Katelyn!" Dan says and pulls me into a hug.

"Hi Dan!"

"Hey it's only been like ten minutes, that was pretty fast!" Dan tells me and I smile.

He let's go of me and we walk into his 'house'.

"What happened with Ian?" Dan ask as we both sit on the couch.

"He was trying to commit. I'm still worried. I mean he's in the room alone, with a rope!" I say as I stare at Dan.

"I don't think he would do such a thing. I mean that's kind of stupid don't you think?"

"Ian has had a bad past, he tried this before and it was pretty scary. So I don't think it's that stupid."

"Oh. Well maybe he's just thinking right now about everything." Dan says and faintly smiles and grabs my hand.

"But I'm just worried."

"Just calm down. He'll be okay."

"Okay. Let's change the subject before I get sad!" I say and smile.

"Haha okay! Well Phil's sick!" He says and starts laughing.

"How is Phil being sick funny?" I say and smile.

"Cause he sounds like an old man!"

"That's mean haha." I say and laugh.

"Well he's asleep, want to have some fun?" He says seductively in my ear.

"I-um-agh-"

I didn't know what to say!

He just leans in close to me and starts kissing me.

I just go along with it, I mean it feels right!

It started getting more passionate, and I found myself laying on top of Dan.

While his hands were on my lower back, "mhm" he moaned.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I teased him and didn't open my mouth. I felt him smirk into the kiss.

Things got really heated really fast.

Like how were both topless and still kissing.

Then the door burst open!

I quickly get off Dan and cover my chest with a pillow.

I felt my cheeks get very hot!

While Dan just sits up.

But guess who it was? Selena.

Really?! She had to come at a moment like this?! Well this is awkward.......

"Katelyn! Ian's in his way to the hospital!"