Chapter 22

We drive to this restaurant called 'stacked', Dan and Phil say this place is to die for!

I've never been so who knows?

"Ready to have amazing food?" Dan yells in the car.

(I'm in the passenger seat, Phil's in the back, and of course Dan is driving!)

"Yeah!" Me and Phil yell back.

"Well you didn't have to yell!"

"Oh shut up." Phil says and we all laugh.

When we get in, there's not many people, so that's good.

As I'm looking around I notice someone.

Shit.

Ian's mom, out of all fucking people, why her? Ugh she bett-

"Kate, are you ready?" Dan says taking me out of my thoughts.

"Um yeah." I tell him and look away from Cheryl.

We sit down and the lady already starts explaining the specials.

•~•~•~•~After Eating~•~•~•~•~

"Thank you!" I tell Dan and peck him on the check.

"Thanks Dan! You want a kiss to?" Phil says jokingly, Dan just laughs.

"Welllllllll..."

" I'm kidding! You guys ready to head back home?" Dan smiles

"Yup." Me and Phil say.

As we get up and walk out the door I forget my bag!

Shit!

"Dan! Wait I'm going to get my bag, I'll meet you guys in the car." I say, he nods.

"We will just pull out and wait in the front." He says and I nod also I run back to the seat I was in.

I see my bag and grab it! Then I walk towards the door but someone pulls my wrist!

How is no one seeing what is happening to me?!

The person pulls my wrist and covers my eyes, I think they're takes me to the bathroom?

She/he let's go of me and were in a stall, and guess who the fuck it is?

Cheryl.

"Can you please move I have to leave. I don't have time for you." I say and stand up, but she pushes me down.

"Now listen hear you little bitch, get away from Ian. I don't want you near him, he is my baby no-"

"Hold the fuck up! Ian hates you, you hurt him! You're the reason he's like this!" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

I need to leave. WAIT. I think I'm little enough to fit under the stall wall!

While she's looking up I quickly slid under and I'm I'm the next stall! I get up (with my bag) and run!

"Get back here!" She yells but I quickly shut the bathroom door and leave. I see Dan in the car, yes!

I run in the passenger seat and quickly buckle up.

"What took so long?" Phil ask.

"Um girl problems?" I say, I don't want them to know about Cheryl, they'll worry to much.

"Woah um- well- turn on the radio!" Phil says then me and Dan start laughing.

•~•~•~•~Home~•~•~•~~•

It's around nine thirty (9:30) and we all walk into the house.

"I'm going to my room guys. Night night and thanks again." Phil says and walks off to his room.

"Night phil!" We said at the same time.

"Want to watch a movie?" Dan ask as we walk towards the couch.

"Yeah! What kind do you have?" I ask him.

"Well wanna watch a scary movie or are you sc-"

"I would love to!" I say and he laughs.

"Alright! Okay want to watch Carrie, The conjuring, or what movie?"

"Any will be fine." I say and he puts on 'Vile'.

I just love scary movies.

We sat there watching the movie, both cuddled up on the couch.

About an hour later the movie ended and Dan was asleep, I can tell because I hear little snores.

Awww!

I heard someone knocking on the door-who is up right now!

I look through the peep whole and see Selena?

I open the door slowly to not wake up Dan.

When I open it she seemed to be crying, this is odd she barley cries?

"Oh my fucking god what happened Selena?" I say and walk out the room, shutting the door lightly then pulling her into a hug.

"K-Katelyn you're not going t-to want to hear this." She stutters and weeps into my shoulder.

"What do you mean? If it makes you like this I need to know." I tell her.

She let's go of me and stares blankly into my eyes, and she sniffles.

"Ian is........" I can t hear what she says because she whispers the rest.

"What?" I ask her and tears roll down her face.

"Ian's dead."

What.The.Hell.