Chapter 42

I know this book is complete shit- sorry.

I have fun writing so I won't delete this book-

There might even be a sequal :3

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

IF THIS GETS UP TO 25-30 VOTES ILL UPDATE and/or 35-40 COMMENTS!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know it's a lot sorry- I just want the votes/comment numbers higher /-\

________________________

That was amazing...

How to say this in a normal way- It was different from Ian. I felt the love this time, I mean Dan made me feel all his love.

He kept asking if I was alright, he didn't do anything too crazy, and he made sure I was doing it because I wanted to.

Enough talking about that moment.

Yeah it's only five thirty (5:30 p.m) and we're still in bed naked; cuddling, while watching a movie after all of that.

It feels amazing to be here where I am.

I'm so glad Ian finally left and I have Dan here with me.

He's perfect, what more can I say?

"Oh that is so fake!" Dan says at the movie.

I just giggle a bit and cuddle more into his side.

"Of course that's fake! I mean look at her skin." I say; I mean the movie 'Evil Dead' is good and all, but some stuff looks really fake.

"Exactly!" He laughs, and I just yawn a bit.

How am I tired so early?

"Tired babe?" He ask.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to take a nap." I say and close my eyes slowly.

"Alright, night love." He whispers and kisses my head.

~•~•~

"Imagine living like a king someday," I sang along to the song on my phone.

King For A Day by Pierce The Veil is such an amazing song!

"Mommy! Zoey stole my crayons!" Zeke complained. Ugh, these seven (7) year olds still don't know how to share by now!

"Zoey! What did I tell you about sharing with your brother?" I said. She crossed her arms.

"That I always need to share, because sharing is caring." She huffed.

"That's good, now please share? Daddy will be home soon." I say and they smiled.

"Yey!" They said and ran off to the living room.

Oh these kids.

I started preparing lunch when I heard the door open.

He's home!

I walk up to the door expecting to see Dan, but when I open it I see Ian.

"What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in a while." I say.

"I came to see my kids? It's my weekend with them." He questioned and stepped closer to me.

"Kids!" I yell and Ian walks into the house.

"Mo-" they saw Ian and ran up to him.

"Hi dad." They smiled.

"What?!" I yell. Stepping back to the counter.

How? What? What's happening?!

"You're not there father, get the fuck out!" I yell.

"Oh but I am." He whispered.

The kids stand next to him in a line surrounding me.

"No, no, no!" I say, while they whisper, "get up."

"But Dan!"

"He's not here, now get up babe." Ian whispers.

~•~•~

"Kate! Get up babe." I hear.

I open my eyes and see Dan above me.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" I say and sit up, I look around and see we're still in my room.

What.

"I should be asking you that! You're the one who had a bad dream." He laughs and grabs my hand in his.

"I'm fine, really." I say.

"Sure?" He ask while rubbing my hand with his.

"Um, not sure. Hey what time is it?" I ask trying to change the subject.

That was the most stupidest/most random dream I think I've ever had in a while.

"It's nine (9). I put your underclothes on so you weren't naked all night." He smiled and so did I.

"Thanks, aren't you hungry?" I ask.

"Na, I had some of your chips earlier, which I'm sorry for, but now I'm tired so I wanna sleep." He replied and laid back down.

"It's alright.Okay, well I guess I'll go back to sleep again." I smile and cuddle up with Dan.

Hopefully no more weird dreams.