Chapter 45

I won't delete this book for you guys <3

I love how you all care :) thank you so much. Problems are getting some what better. But enough of me- here you go monsters! Love you Xx

Short chapter! Sorry! Longer one next week :)

____________________

Party, party, party! Wow, I actually believe I'm the only sober one in this house! So many people are here and everyone's having fun! It's only nine thirty (9:30) and everyone's pretty waisted. Dan's talking with Chris (crabstickz) and Phil right now, I was going to tell Dan about the baby but decided to let him drink up and have fun, after all it is his birthday! Plus it would be a great surprise tomorrow? I'm not sure but hey, he's opening all his presents tomorrow?

I was in the kitchen pouring more drinks for people when someone tapped my shoulder. "K-Kate?" I turn around and see Tyler. "Hey Tyler." I smile and continue pouring the drinks.

"Oh- som-someone came here!" He slurred. He's drunk, can you blame Mr.Oakley? "Who?" I ask as I put the bottle down. "This guy with amazing eyes," he stopped, then picked up a drink. "Oh um he had a funny shirt on." He continued to describe this 'person' but I couldn't get who he was explaining!

"Tyler, who is it?" I ask then he put his cup down. "I have no-no idea! Haha" he started laughing and put his hand on my shoulder. Could he be making up a person? Imagining one, maybe?

"Tyler I think you should just go continue parting." I laugh and he smiled. "But what-t about the guy! He's pr-probably lost." Tyler says while making a shocked face, but ends up laughing at himself. "Okay, well ima continue partying! Woot woot!" Tyler yells and I laugh. "Have fun." I continue pouring the drinks until I was sure there were enough.

I wasn't sure if Tyler was being serious about this "guy" or was he drinking to much and imagining it. Maybe I'll check all the rooms just to make sure. I left the kitchen and entered my room- and no one was there. So I went into Selena's and Anthony's room and still no one! I walked in more and entered their bathroom, I know I shouldn't because it's invading privacy- but hey there might be an uninvited person here!

I knock on the door and no one answers-obviously... I grabbed the door knob and was twisting it. I was stopped half way by someone walking into the room.