Chapter 8

Hello lovelies :)
How do you like the book so far?
I know it's crappy.... But yeah here's ch-8 ^•^

_________________

I actually went to sleep, on a bed!
It feels great, I can get use to this!
I get up from my bed and walk towards the door. As I walk to the living room I see no ones there?

It's either there asleep, or they left.
But I walk towards the door (to leave the house) but I hear yelling.
Feels like home! *sarcasm*

I put my ear up to the door and I hear Selena yelling.
"No! She just got here! She's not leaving!"
I wonder who's she talking to?
"Just leave please." Anthony says.
That's when the footsteps go away.

I quickly run back to my room, lay down and close my eyes.
I hear the door slam close and *thump* noises.
Okay Selena's pissed and Anthony, well he doesn't get that mad, but when he does he turns into hulk.
(If you know what I mean)
"
"Kate!" Selena yells.
I get up and go to the living room.
I see Selena walking back and forth and Anthony on the couch, with his hands over his face.
"Morning" I smile and she looks up at me.
They both stop what they're doing and stare at me.
"Kate, sit down please." Selena tells me.
I'm nervous right now. What happened?
"Um okay, but can you tell me what happened?" I ask as I sit down.
"Um, Kate. You know how we moved here to get you away from Ian?"
Anthony tells me.
"No, no, no! Please tell me he's not here!" I yell to them.
Anthony gets up, and walks to their room and Selena sits on the coach next to me.
"Kate. I don't even know- I mean he- Kate I really don't know what to say." After she says that she pulls me into a hug.
But I pull back, and I stand up.
"No! Why is he here? Why is he doing this to me! What the hell does he want!" I yell to her, but she just continues to look down.
"Katelyn, can I please explain, like what happened?" Selena says looking up.
"Go" I say and sit back down.

"Okay, it was nine (9) o'clock, and I heard the door bell. So I got up and when I opened the door, Ian stood there. His face looked, well like it does when he gets mad. I didn't know what to do! So I pushed him back and closed the door. So then he knocked even harder! Then I went out, and closed the door slowly. Ian then grabbed my shoulders and shoved me to the wall and was yelling in my face! And you know me, I can't stand that shit! So I was trying to hit him but his grip was really tight! And th-"

I had to cut her off.
"Wait! What was he yelling?" I asked her.
He was yelling " 'I need her!' or 'give me her' that kind of junk." She said it like it was nothing!

"Oh well. okay, continue the story." I told her.

"Okay.
Well I was thinking 'if I can't move my arms, I should move my legs!' So I kicked his crotch, and he fell to the floor. I was trying to walk away but then he grabbed my ankle and I fell!
I guess Anthony woke up after that, because he opened the door and saw me. He pulled me away from him and then he went to Ian. Ian just burst out crying! And he was saying the exact same thing! Then he whispered 'please, can she please come back home!' So I told him no. Then his voice got louder, then he said 'She will be back!' So I said 'No! she barley got here! And your not going back!' And Anthony said 'just leave' then we came inside!" Selena tells me.

Wait! Is he still here?!

"Um, Sel, did he say if he was leaving or not?" I ask. She looks me dead in the eye and whispers "oh shit."

"Sel! What do I do? He knows where I live now!" I tell her.
"Um, don't worry!"
"No! No! No! Why is this happening to me?"I tell her.
"Um well.. You know... I don't know! I really don't know what to say!" Selena says.
"I know you don't. I don't either. Ima go do something very fast, in case of an emergency." I tell her and stand up, I walk out the door and search for room one oh six (106).