Chapter 47: One Wedding and a Funeral-Part 3

Some time later, Yan Gobin ran into the office and told Jones and Marie to help him cause Walter's ex-wife Molly Mocard was about to kill herself. Jones then exclaimed to Yan, "What do you mean Molly is about to kill herself?! Marie and I talked her earlier and she may have been crazy but she wasn't suicidal!"

"Well after she yelled that Walter's death was Lola's fault, she ran towards the west bridge and she screamed that she was gonna "fly" into Walter's arms," Yan exclaimed.

After they heard that, Jones and Marie ran towards the riverbank to stop Molly from killing herself. As soon as they got there, they ran around frantically trying to find Molly before she jumps. Suddenly, Marie looked up and she saw Molly standing on one of the bridge's pillars and she ran up towards the bridge walkway. When she got there, Marie told the woman, "Miss Mocard! Don't do this!"

Molly looked at the female officer, but then her foot slipped and she was about to fall when Marie grabbed her hand just in time. Marie clutched the woman's hand tightly and said while straining herself, "Don't worry Miss Mocard! I got you!"

Just then, Jones heard Marie call his name and he looked up towards the walkway and saw Marie clinging onto Molly's hand and he ran up to help her. With's Jones' help, the two officers helped the woman back onto the walkway. Jones patted Marie's shoulder and said, "Good job there partner, you saved Molly from killing herself. Now we need to know why she wanted to die so badly."

As soon as Jones said that, the two officers heard Molly crying and the woman clutched onto Marie and cried out, "Why did you save me Inspector?! You should've just let me jump cause I wanted to fly to Walter!"

Marie looked at the crying woman and said, "Molly, I'm sure Walter wouldn't want you to give up on life so easily. I promise you, you'll get another chance at happiness."

"But I can't be alive knowing that whore was about to marry my love! Plus, she's not even honest with her appearances with her fake contact lenses and fake hair color! Everything about her is a lie and she's a murderer too! I have circumstantial proof that just before the wedding, she and Walter fought with each other and my camera captured it all," Molly explained.

Curious, Jones asked, "What camera?"

Molly then explained, "I installed a camera in the hangar to check up on my husband. I took it with me cause I wanted to have one last memory of Walter with me, but I let it slip out of my hand. I couldn't see where it was cause I took out my contact lenses before jumping. I suffer from vertigo so I thought that it would make things less scary. And deep down, I'm glad I was saved by an angel. Thank you Inspector Marie."

After Molly left, Marie said, "So Molly is a creep stalker who spied on her ex-husband via hidden camera. If we find that camera, we might be able to retrieve some vital information that can help us."

"Molly said that it fell from the bridge. And if anyone can find it, I'm sure you can baby girl," Jones said with confidence in his voice.

Marie highly agreed to that idea. She then suggested, "Also, now that Molly is safe, we should think about re-canvassing the plane wreckage. Maybe there's something there that we missed."

Jones agreed with her idea and the first thing they did was look around the bridge for the missing camera. After searching around for a while, Marie managed to find Molly's camera, but it was broken. Soon, Marie got to work fixing it up until it was whole again. Thinking and hoping that Molly wasn't being paranoid, Marie sent the camera to Alex so he can extract any valuable information from it.

After they were done with the camera, Marie and Jones went back to the wreckage. Once they got there, Marie found a torn album and she thought that she should put it back together. She also found an official document, but some of the most important text bits are faded out. The first thing Marie did was put the photo album back together and as soon as it was while, she and Jones looked at it and saw that it was nothing but pictures of plane crashes.