Chapter 15: Family Blood-Part 1

A few weeks later, after Alden declared Jones and Marie to be his personal pets, the two officers found themselves in his office one morning. When they got there, he ordered them to strip and then he shocked Jones and ordered him to get on his hands and knees. Alden then placed a plug in Jones' anal hole and he switched it on so it'll vibrate inside him. He then ordered Marie to sit in the couch and spread her legs and then ordered her to touch herself, which she did. Alden then made a business call and while he was talking, the caller could here Jones and Marie moaning in the background and they asked, "What's that sound Mr. Greene?"

"I just watching a really good movie. And I'm quite enjoying the actor's screaming," Alden said to the calling and he pressed both of the buttons on the remote which made both Jones and Marie scream in pain.

Once Alden was done with his business call, he looked at the two officers and told them that they can be finished and they both slumped in exhaustion. He then told them to go and clean themselves up and Jones leaned onto Marie as they limped down the hall to the bathroom. After they cleaned themselves up and Jones removed the plug from his butt, they headed back to Alden's office wear they found a meal laid out for them and their clothes folded neatly. Alden then told them that they can get dressed after they eat, which they did. As soon as they were done eating, Jones and Marie got dressed and they were about to leave for there afternoon shift when they felt needles being pricked into their necks.

The two officers then looked behind them and they saw Alden holding two empty syringes in his hands. The old man then gave a smirk while puffing out his cigar and said, "I can't let you two leave without your daily dose of Angel Dust."

"You keep injecting us with that junk, it's gonna kill us," Jones said while getting shaky in the legs and Marie caught him before he collapsed.

Marie then bowed her head at Alden and the two of them excused themselves from his presence. After Jones and Marie were gone, Alden sat back at his desk and he started to do some paperwork when his phone started to ring. Once Alden answered it, he gave a big cigar grin when he heard the sound of his grandson's nanny's voice. But that grin soon dropped when he heard what the nanny said and he quickly stood up and shouted, "What?! Aileen was found dead in Oliver's room?!"

Meanwhile, Marie drove herself and Jones to the station and when they got there, they were leaning on each other for support. While they were walking into the station, Marie looked at her partner with worry and asked, "Are you going to be okay David?"

"If that man keeps treating the two of us like a couple of zoo animals, then we're going to die like a couple of zoo animals. But I'm sure the drug he injected us will wear off during our next case today," Jones said to her and she breathed a sigh of relief knowing he'll be okay.

As they entered the office, Ramirez approached them and told them that the chief wants to see them. Jones then thought, that's good. It'll give me a chance to keep off my butt for a while. Once the two officers were in the chief's office, King said, "We've got a delicate case today you guys. A woman was found tied up dead right next to her baby's crib."

Getting shocked at what he just heard, Jones asked out loud, "You mean, the baby was there when she got killed?!"

King nodded sadly and he then explained to them that the victim was Aileen Greene and she was Alden Greene's daughter-in-law. Jones then thought, that bodes well. Soon, they dismissed themselves from the chief's office and they headed out towards the crime scene. As they were driving to the Greene residence, Jones crossed his eyes and said, "I just don't get it Marie. What kind of monster kills their mother in front of a baby?!"

"Well, all I can say is that whoever did kill her, is going to scar that image into the baby's mind for the rest of his life," Marie said in a deadpanned voice.