4.6

Gonna Love Me By Teyana Taylor

*one month later*

Aubrey and I have begun to seek marriage counseling, per advice of Kourtney. Telling my family that my husband cheated on me and now has another baby was incredibly difficult. It's was like going through Khloe and Tristan's drama again but worst. Their initial shock was replaced by anger. They couldn't understand why we keep getting cheated on. First Kourtney, then Mom, and now me. Marriage counseling has been helping though. I wasn't open to it at first but Aubrey wanted to go in order to talk through our problems.

I felt like I didn't really have anything to say. I did nothing wrong - I gave him my love and loyalty and he cheated on me while I was pregnant and had a whole child. There wasn't much he could say that would make up for that. It couldn't be undone. I have yet to meet Adonis or his mother. I have no desire to meet his mother - I don't know if I can retain myself from attacking her but I can't really be mad because it takes two to make a baby. She didn't lay down and have that child by herself even though she did know he was married with kids.

Our 1-year anniversary is coming up soon and I'll have to celebrate it knowing that Aubrey has a son out there. Aubrey, the kids, and I actually went to Cleveland to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom, Tristan, and True. True is the absolute cutest. I'm so happy to finally be a big sister. Being in the delivery room was incredibly awkward because there was so much tension with Tristan. I, of course, remained cool and collected but he knew I wasn't playing around with him. Savas and I were the first two people to be there with her. I had flown to Cleveland as soon as I found out about the cheating scandal to support my Mom through her final days of pregnancy.

I didn't film my scenes for the next season of KUWTK until a few months after True was born so I just decided to play it off like I knew about Adonis. I mean, it's not like I was lying. I had already known for months so I was pretty much telling the truth. I needed to say something before it appeared on the tabloids and I looked like an idiot. Aubrey's going on tour in a couple of months after I have the baby. The kids and I are going with him, we're making it a family affair. I think that he believes I'm going to make sure that he doesn't cheat again. That is partly why but the main reason is because I don't want him to miss out on time with the new baby while he or she is just starting to grow.

Today, we flew to Toronto to check on the renovations for our new house. We basically tore everything out of the house and are making it into something new. Since the House obviously wasn't ready yet, we were staying at Aubrey's apartment. Aubrey is trying to convince me to move to Toronto but it's too far from my family and Justin. I don't want Jace to be one of those kids who has to fly back and forth every week to see his parents. I made a compromise with Aubrey and said that we could stay in Toronto part-time but our main place of residence is in California. Jace can make his decision on who he wants to stay with - he knows that neither I nor Justin will be mad at who he chooses.

Aubrey wants to spend Christmas in Toronto but Justin and I share Christmas Day so I don't think that's gonna happen. I don't even think we're doing a Family Christmas card this year because of Tristan. None of us want him to be in it. Since we're probably not gonna do one, even though we should because it's a tradition, I decided that The Grahams should start our own little family tradition. Now that Laurie is long gone out of the picture, The Biebers and Grahams can now come together for family events. Since Justin and Hailey were planning on eloping soon, she's basically family.

I want Justin, Hailey, Ariana, Aubrey, Aubrielle, Jace, and I to do a Christmas Card together. There's no reason for them to not combine their two families. After Justin had apologized for his indiscretions during our relationship, he and Aubrey were able to work through their problems. They're good now and can peacefully coexist. I think it's a great idea and Aubrey doesn't mind. I sat in the corner of the large grey sectional watching as Aubrielle walked up and took a seat on these two small blocks in front of the tv, clearly too close. "Brielle, baby, back up from the tv. It's gonna ness up your eyes" I said.

She obeyed, coming and sitting on my lap. I admired the beautiful Christmas tree that was placed in the middle of the room by the large windows. We're one of those families who put up their Christmas tree as soon as Thanksgiving is over. The apartment was really nice. I had only been here once before. It was right by CN Tower which was on the Views album cover. Jace sat at the dining room table, either practicing or studying French. Aubrey walked into the living room, recording a video - showing a bit of the apartment and the view. While he was doing that, I FaceTimed Justin. After thirty seconds, he picked up. "Hey Kira" He answered. "Hey Justin" I responded.

He moved the camera so I could see Hailey behind him who was happily feeding Ariana in her high chair. "Hi" She said in a cheery voice and waving. "Hey Hails!" I smiled, waving back, "I just wanted to ask you guys if you would be down to doing a family Christmas card together." Justin looked at Hailey, who nodded, before turning back to the camera. "Yeah, we're in. I'd just have to talk to Laurie about having Ariana in it. Her spiteful ass will probably say no but she's my kid too" He responds. "Hey Dad!" Jace says in the background. I show him as he waves to his father. "Hey Buddy" Justin waves back. I turn the camera back to myself. "Alright, I'll send you guys the details" I say, before we end the call.

(Link for the video Aubrey took, you have to enter it into the URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqi6tjUB8nu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2ug19xcuf9pv)

*this was a filler chapter