0.5

Today Justin is filming the video for Love Yourself and he invited me to come. Kendall and Kylie are coming along and I'm so excited. Justin walked out onto set and Kylie, Kendall,and I were sitting behind the camera watching.Director X was filming his video. He got in place and they started filming the video.

They finished the video and Justin changed into regular clothes. Justin,Kendall, Kylie and I went out to dinner with Director X and the producers for a celebratory dinner. The video got released and they already had 69 million views and 26 million purchases on iTunes.

We ate our food and drank champagne. A desert cart rolled over to our table and people got different desserts of it. Justin picked a molten chocolate cake and we shared it. He picked up the fork and fed me some. Kendall posted a picture and put the hashtag, #relationshipgoals. Justin leaned in and whispered in my ear.

*at Justin's home*

When we got home,we could barely keep our hands of each other.We ended up in the bedroom,wrapped in his white sheets.I laid on his chest and traced shapes into his toned abdomen.

"Do you ever think about us?" I asked.

"Like our future?" He asked.

"Yeah, like where do you see us?" I asked.

"A house, maybe two kids, white pickett fence" he said.

There was a moment of silence.

"When do you suppose we get started on that family?" I asked.

"Soon. I'm 21. I'll be 22 in a few months.You'll be 20 in a few days. We should get started soon. I'm ready to start my life with you and have a family" He said.

"I love you" I reached up and kissed him.

"I love you too" he said than went to sleep.