4.5

*three weeks later*

Aubrey and I had returned to California the day after his birthday party. Being in Toronto made me realize how much he misses it so I think we're gonna buy a house there. I don't know if I'd wanna live in Toronto because I don't like to be too far away from my family. Khloe already left to be in Cleveland with Tristan. I also don't want to move out of California because it would make co-parenting with Justin incredibly hard.

I'm about two month pregnant and I'm so excited to have this baby. I hope I'm having a boy because Aubrey really wants a son and I would love nothing more to fulfill his wishes. It's so crazy that so many members of my family had babies so close together. Kim had Chicago, Khloe had True, Kylie had Stormi, and soon I'll have my baby. True is so adorable, she's the cutest little sister I could ask for. She even has the same eyes as me and our mom.

Justin and I have been getting along well this past week. He hasn't giving me any trouble and does everything I ask of him. We've been able to spend time with Jace together and it's been grace.He and Selena broke up quite a while ago. Oh well, karmas a bitch. She was supposed to be my friend but dated the father of my son after we had reunited. Anyway, she's in the past and now he's dating Hailey Baldwin. Hailey is also a good friend of mine but I don't mind as much as I did with Selena. She treats my son like her own so I actually really like her. Much better than Selena and Laurie. Speaking of Laurie, I wonder what Hailey thinks of her daughter.

Justin is picking Jace, Aubrielle, and I up to get ice cream soon. He didn't want Aubrielle to feel left out so he said to bring her along. Jace is doing his homework with Rosie in the kitchen while waiting. I of course was not ready. My makeup and hair was done, I just had to get dressed. Aubrielle is laying in our bed taking a nap. She fell asleep after I got her dressed and did her hair. During the day, she doesn't like to sleep in her own room for some reason so she sleeps in ours. I hear the front door open signaling that Aubrey must be home. Him slamming the door causes Aubrielle to stir out of her sleep as I start to walk into our closet. She rustles around in the bed before turning on her back. She stays silent and just stares up at the ceiling.

She's just going to lay there for a while so I might as well continue to get dressed. I open the closet door and begin to look through my clothes for an outfit. I chose a long sleeved black velvet top that my assistant ordered at my last fitting and a pair of jean shorts. The top was a little form fitting so it would show the small stomach I had. As I was putting on my bra, I heard the bedroom door open. I look through the closet door into the bedroom to see Aubrey creeping up to our daughter in the bed. Aubrielle just blinked up at him, still recovering from her previous nap. "Is that my baby girl?" Aubrey asked playfully, leaning over the bed to put a hand on her stomach and rub softly. She groaned softly, smiling a bit.

Aubrey then walked into the closet just as I slid my top on. "Hey babe" I said, turning towards him. He looked like he had seen a ghost or like he was nauseated. "Hey" He replies. "What's wrong?" I asked stepping into my shorts, "You don't look good". He nodded and closed the door before speaking, "I have something to tell you". Oh lord. What now? What could he have possibly done? My heart drops when he said that. I almost begin to hyperventilate but just keep telling my self to stay calm, especially for the baby. I do myself a favor by taking a seat at the island in the middle of the closet. "What did you do, Aubrey?" I say, placing my head in my hands.

"This isn't easy for me to say. I can't even look you in the eye because I'm so ashamed of myself. About two months before we got married, I got drunk at a club and I slept with someone" He clear his throat and continues, "I,uh..., she got pregnant. I asked her to have an abortion but she had the baby. A son". I can't even look at him. I really can't. I cross my arms on the island before putting my head down on the them. I can't believe this. So while I'm over here so devoted to give him a son, he already has one. I can't even cry because I'm so mad. I don't move from my position and neither does he. The two of us stand there in silence for a few minutes before I lift my head to speak. His skin starts to turn a light shade of pink as he tries to look at me without crying.