2.8

Sugar by Maroon 5
Love on the Brain by Rihanna

*4 1/2 months later*

I am 21 weeks, about 5 months, pregnant. This has been my easiest pregnancy by far. I haven't gotten and morning sickness or weird cravings. It's been all fun. Aubrey and I are enjoying it. I'm so happy to have found love again after Justin. I love Aubrey with all my heart. His mom and dad are wonderful people. I thank them for giving birth to such a magnificent person.

I'm more than halfway through my pregnancy so we're going to look at the house I showed him on Zillow. It's in Pacific Palisades which is only 20 minutes from Beverly Hills. The house has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.

"Babe, are you ready to go?" I ask looking in the mirror.

He stands from the couch and grabs his keys off the table.

"Yeah, I've been waiting for you" he smiled and put his hand on my stomach, "How's my baby?"

"Chillin, excited to see their new house" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I can't wait to find out what it is" he said getting in the car.

"I'm telling you it's a girl" I say.

"How do you know?" He asks.

"Because this pregnancy is the complete opposite of when I was pregnant with Jace" I say.

"We gotta talk about names soon" he said.

"Aubrey Jr. Is number one in my list" I smile.

He laughs and turn into the street where the house is.

"Do you know which one it is?" He asks looking out the window.

"Yeah, a little father up. Right there" I point.

He stops and parks. We get and and go into the house. There is a lady standing, waiting for us.

"You must be the lovely couple looking to buy the home! I'm Diana Knope" she shakes out hands.

"Yes, we are" Aubrey says.

"Well let's get started" she says.

We started on the first floor. I loved the star lights hanging from the ceiling as soon as you walk in the door.

 I loved the star lights hanging from the ceiling as soon as you walk in the door